$226
  • Pool
Spas Villas Machabee(Glacis)(Great Value!)
$105
$469
$98
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
$328
Hotels.com
$235
Bliss Hotel(Glacis)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,348 results
All reviewsocean viewhilltop restaurantour honeymoonbeau vallonles cocotiersinfinity poolhilton seychellesoceanfront villasmall beachsilhouette islandindian oceangrand oceanwonderful hotelhead chefbuffet restaurantthe hotel offerscoffee machine
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a wonderful setting and there are many great things that we liked. The infinity pool was a highlight and service at the main bar/ restaurant was great. The grounds were lovely too and it’s a great place to enjoy the sunset.

The rooms were comfortable and had a balcony to enjoy the delightful views of the Indian Ocean but are in need of a revamp. The room felt dark and the lighting was inadequate. The bath tub/ jacuzzi was great and you can enjoy the view of the ocean whilst relaxing.

The service at the front desk was lacking and not as friendly as the staff at the Kempinski. I was massively inconvenienced when the hotel decided to block 2000 US Dollars on my credit card instead of 2000 Seychelles rupees. In doing so it took me very close to my credit limit and affected me and the way I wanted to spend using my card. Although it was refunded I had to wait for it to clear with my bank before I could use my card freely again. The hotel provided me with a free late check out to redeem themselves.

The breakfast variety and quality of food in general is good but not great.

The hotel has a free car park and buggy transport service if required.

During my Seychelles visit I stayed at two hotels. This and the Kempinski Hotel in Baie Lazare. I had greater expectations for my stay at Hilton Northolme, but it was the Kempinski that delivered better.

Overall, I did enjoy my stay here but there are areas that can be greatly improved.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrandMrsOomer
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear MrandMrsOomer,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us which was highly appreciated. It has been shared with the whole team as they do take pride in the service that they offer, and was shared constructively to all department heads so that we may improve in the areas required.

We do hope to welcome you back fro an even better experience in the near future.

Until then...

Reviewed October 2, 2017

There was mold everywhere in the shower area and the A/C unit leaked all over the floor of our room every night we were there. Hotel staff attempted to fix A/C four separate times. Hotel staff was great and very accommodating, but I think there are other places with better/cleaner rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Kyle R
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Kyle R,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us which was highly appreciated. We have also received your feedback via our survey, and have therefore replied via the survey.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in a Deluxe King Ocean Villa. The room was fabulous with great views. The location of the hotel was great and blended into the surroundings and much better than the other five star resorts we saw in the area.

The pool area and beach were really good, not crowded and the snorkelling around the hotel was the best we had experienced in the Seychelles.

Breakfast buffet was excellent as was the evening buffet on the one day we chose to eat in the hotel. The Ocean view bar really let the hotel down - the food was average (in fact two of our lunches were very poor), service was slow and the place is in need of refurbishment and doesn't match the standard of the rest of the hotel.

Overall would definitely recommend and would have been a 5 star rating if not for the Ocean bar.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LegitimateTravellers

Dear LegitimateTravellers,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much for having stayed with us, and for sharing your vacation experience. Your feedback was highly appreciated, and shared with the team. We have also taken other feedback constructively so that we may continue to enhance the service that we offer to our guests.

My Team & I do hope to welcome you back to our small gem.

Until then....

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our last night in the Seychelles after spending 4 nights at the Hilton Labriz (reviewed separately) due to boat / flight times they offered this to us for convenience. I have to say we were so pleased and it was the most perfect end to our trip. This boutique hotel is a true gem along the coast of Seychelles! The rooms are full of character all on stilts in the ocean with a view of the Indian Ocean. Spacious and well equipped with a lovely big bathroom and balcony. The facilities on offer were great, the fitness centre overlooked the ocean - nothing quite like running on the treadmill with the vast sea ahead of you! The staff were extremely friendly. The Ocean Bar is a great spot for lunch and the main Hilltop Restaurant is a little gem! Beautiful beautiful views and great food to offer. Possibly one of the best hotel breakfasts we have ever had! Who else offers champagne for breakfast with make your own cocktails and juice stations?!

We hadn’t chose to stay here but so pleased we got the chance to and would definitely consider going back!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hemali T

Dear Hemali T,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you for coming to stay with us though unplanned, and also thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding your experience at our resort. It has been much appreciated by the team.

This time round, we hope to welcome you with us for more nights, so that you may also experience more at our resort and of the Mahe Island.

Until then....

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Resort is very nice, all areas are clean and perfecly mantained.
Maximum attention is given to guests and their wellness; rooms, restaurants and swimming pool are luxurious.
Everything and everyone is guest oriented. Recommended

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Luca N,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Many thanks in taking the time to share your feedback with us, which was highly appreciated. Indeed we do our utmost best to ensure that guests leave our resorts with a memorable experience.

My team & I do hope to welcome you back very soon for another great time.

Until then...