1,372 results
All reviewsocean viewhilltop restaurantbeau vallonour honeymoonles cocotiersinfinity poolhilton seychellesoceanfront villasmall beachsilhouette islandindian oceangrand oceanwonderful hotelhead chefbuffet restaurantcoffee machinethe hotel offers
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Fantastic location for the first leg of our honeymoon. We stayed in a Grand Ocean View Pool Villa which was fantastic - worth every penny. Its probably one of the most private (yet feels open) pool villas we have stayed in. Fantastic views and the pool was big enough to swim in (unlike most which are more like plunge pools).
We had a couples massage for 1h which was great - the views over the sea was just perfect.

The only downside would be the restaurants on site - they are not great I would recommend taking a taxi to local restaurants near by e.g. The Savoy has a great seafood restaurant and we also at at La Plage (their haddock mash was fantastic!)

Room Tip: Grand Ocean View Villa is a must
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rhian J
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear Rhian J,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, and congratulations again on your honeymoon! Indeed a special occasion worth celebrating! It was our pleasure to have hosted you for your first leg of your honeymoon, and I was pleased to read that you did enjoy your stay, especially in the Grand Ocean View Pool villa.

My team & I do hope to welcome you back in the near future, to celebrate your wedding anniversary!

Until then...

Reviewed August 15, 2017

After a lot of research my girlfriend and I decided to stay at the Hilton northolme and we couldn't have been more satisfied. The location was perfect, hotel had its own small little beAch cove where snorkeling was available and some decent fish to see and it was 5 'in drive to beau vallon, - beach that rivals the beaches of praslin and la digue. After visiting the famous beach in praslin my girlfriend and I thought beau vallon was just as good. Beau vallon also has tons of restaurants and beach stalls serving fresh fish too. The hospitality was amazing at Hilton northolme. Staff member Susanta need extra recognition. He organized champagne for our arrival and a discounted massage and even spent one day organizing a decoration of our jacuzzi in our room. He was available at all time for any excursions needs. He truky made our stay so wonderful. Overall I have to say the staff at northolme were some of the best staff I ever experienced at any hotel. It made the whole experience so pleasant. We were glad we didn't pay more to stay at the banyan tree which was quite far off and isolated compared to where we were. The rooms too are beautiful. All rooms pretty much have an ocean view and they are just like the pictures. Rooms super clean and nice linens and nice sitting areas on the balconies. Honestly I couldn't think of a negative to our entire experience. It was so wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our weeklong stay. The food too at the bar area was great for a quick bite any time of day. Great quality food! Overall great location, awesome staff and beautiful rooms. Would definitely stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Salil B
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear Salil B,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much in taking the time in sharing your wonderful feedback! My team & I were really pleased to read and learn that you had a memorable stay and could find no fault. My team take extreme pride in the work that they carry out.

We really do hope to welcome you back to our small corner of paradise.

Until then....

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Dinner after ordering took almost an hour to arrive. The staff put a caesar salad down with shrimp in front of me. I ordered a Tropical shrimp salad with pineapple, papaya and shrimp with coriander dressing. I told them this was not the salad I ordered......they came back 15 mins later with a tomato, lettuce and shrimp salad. Wrong again. I showed the staff the salad on the menu I ordered and they came back after another discussion with the kitchen to tell me they do not have any pineapple or papaya left. I told them they could have come back from the kitchen after placing the order to tell me this instead of trying it on with alternatives I was not expecting. This is the Hilton and was a very huge dissapointment.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
7  Thank qatoz
Gregory T, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear qatoz,

Let me thank you for choosing the Hilton Northolme resort & spa for your dinner and for taking the time to share your experience via Tripadvisor.

I was really concerned to read about your experience and may assure you that actions are taken to continuously improve our services.
Your valuable comments have been shared with our Restaurant and bar team.

I hope you will give us a second chance to show our best in the future and it would be my pleasure to assist personally.

I remain available at your convenience for any further assistance

Kind regards

Gregory Thierion

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Overwhelmingly beautiful hotel and surroundings. Friendly staff. Good 24 hour room service.
Extremely expensive but if you're taking a trip to the Seychelles, you can probably afford expensive water.
If on the other hand you DO want to save some money, exit the hotel and turn left, you'll have a mini market and can buy a few things for half price.
I'd highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank markusz30

Dear markusz30,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much for firstly choosing to stay with us, and also for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us which was highly appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Until then...

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Reading all
The reviews on tripadvisor , I was sure This would be a Great destination.

The pictures looked Great! The reviews Where Great, But nobody mentioned the service!
The rooms are Great, we had a beach villa, a really Nice room, and clean. But when I wanted to Use Our bubblebath, the plug was broken.

But the service was really bad, a big deception. Breakfast till 11.00 , arriving at 10.38, and Everything was empty, fruits, croissants, Bread, veggies For the juicer. Nothing left. They started with the refill only after seriously asking and taking pictures.
What a shock, suddenly we met the manager at duty. Did not See HIM before.

No gm, No director, we have seen in three days.

No possibility of ordering Food Or drinks on the beach. No towels
On the beach.

Buffet restaurant very poor quality. The Waiters Where standing together , and didn't ask anytime if we wanted to drink something. We didn't even See them the whole
Night. Only we prepaid the dinner at the deception, we got a voucher. We handed over the voucher, and still we Where asked another time to pay the bill once more.

The bar and Lunchcafe is Ok, they do their best.

Prices are high, quality is fastfood.

Rooms Where not made untill 15.15 hours today, and we had to ask
Them to make the rooms! No excuse.

Last tonight we went out for dinner, the hotel made the reservation and confirmed This to us. we arrived at restaurant la plage, 10
Minutes by taxi, and No reservation was made by the hotel.
This GM/ owner Or the Hilton group
Should be ashamed.

We paid the full price, high season for the best rooms! This Should be the service level of a Sofitel, Or W hotel.
But is worse than a 3 star hotel.

Waste of money! Go somewhere else!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Philippetravel

Dear PhilippeTravel,

Let me first of all thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Northolme resort & spa and for taking the time to share your experience with me.

I was really sorry to read about your disappointment with the service during your stay. It does not reflect our usual standards and I may assure you that it has been shared with the team and actions taken to avoid recurrence.

I hope you will give us another chance to show our best in the future and would appreciate if you could contact me directly.

I remain available at your convenience for any further assistance