1,400 results
All reviews ocean view hilltop restaurant beau vallon our honeymoon les cocotiers infinity pool hilton seychelles oceanfront villa small beach silhouette island indian ocean grand ocean wonderful hotel head chef buffet restaurant coffee machine the hotel offers
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Dinner after ordering took almost an hour to arrive. The staff put a caesar salad down with shrimp in front of me. I ordered a Tropical shrimp salad with pineapple, papaya and shrimp with coriander dressing. I told them this was not the salad I ordered......they came back 15 mins later with a tomato, lettuce and shrimp salad. Wrong again. I showed the staff the salad on the menu I ordered and they came back after another discussion with the kitchen to tell me they do not have any pineapple or papaya left. I told them they could have come back from the kitchen after placing the order to tell me this instead of trying it on with alternatives I was not expecting. This is the Hilton and was a very huge dissapointment.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
7  Thank qatoz
Gregory T, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Dear qatoz,

Let me thank you for choosing the Hilton Northolme resort & spa for your dinner and for taking the time to share your experience via Tripadvisor.

I was really concerned to read about your experience and may assure you that actions are taken to continuously improve our services.
Your valuable comments have been shared with our Restaurant and bar team.

I hope you will give us a second chance to show our best in the future and it would be my pleasure to assist personally.

I remain available at your convenience for any further assistance

Kind regards

Gregory Thierion

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Overwhelmingly beautiful hotel and surroundings. Friendly staff. Good 24 hour room service.
Extremely expensive but if you're taking a trip to the Seychelles, you can probably afford expensive water.
If on the other hand you DO want to save some money, exit the hotel and turn left, you'll have a mini market and can buy a few things for half price.
I'd highly recommend the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank markusz30
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear markusz30,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much for firstly choosing to stay with us, and also for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us which was highly appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Until then...

Island Regards

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Reading all
The reviews on tripadvisor , I was sure This would be a Great destination.

The pictures looked Great! The reviews Where Great, But nobody mentioned the service!
The rooms are Great, we had a beach villa, a really Nice room, and clean. But when I wanted to Use Our bubblebath, the plug was broken.

But the service was really bad, a big deception. Breakfast till 11.00 , arriving at 10.38, and Everything was empty, fruits, croissants, Bread, veggies For the juicer. Nothing left. They started with the refill only after seriously asking and taking pictures.
What a shock, suddenly we met the manager at duty. Did not See HIM before.

No gm, No director, we have seen in three days.

No possibility of ordering Food Or drinks on the beach. No towels
On the beach.

Buffet restaurant very poor quality. The Waiters Where standing together , and didn't ask anytime if we wanted to drink something. We didn't even See them the whole
Night. Only we prepaid the dinner at the deception, we got a voucher. We handed over the voucher, and still we Where asked another time to pay the bill once more.

The bar and Lunchcafe is Ok, they do their best.

Prices are high, quality is fastfood.

Rooms Where not made untill 15.15 hours today, and we had to ask
Them to make the rooms! No excuse.

Last tonight we went out for dinner, the hotel made the reservation and confirmed This to us. we arrived at restaurant la plage, 10
Minutes by taxi, and No reservation was made by the hotel.
This GM/ owner Or the Hilton group
Should be ashamed.

We paid the full price, high season for the best rooms! This Should be the service level of a Sofitel, Or W hotel.
But is worse than a 3 star hotel.

Waste of money! Go somewhere else!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Philippetravel

Dear PhilippeTravel,

Let me first of all thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Northolme resort & spa and for taking the time to share your experience with me.

I was really sorry to read about your disappointment with the service during your stay. It does not reflect our usual standards and I may assure you that it has been shared with the team and actions taken to avoid recurrence.

I hope you will give us another chance to show our best in the future and would appreciate if you could contact me directly.

I remain available at your convenience for any further assistance

Kind regards

Gregory Thierion

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience !! Beautiful property to stay in..perfect for honeymooners..peaceful environment and very cooperative staff .During my stay I received wonderful service from Indian chef Sourav as he helped us with food throughout and also prepared few Indian items as per our choice. Secondly Mr Rao head of security he guided us very well; helped us a lot throughout our stay and lastly Mr Anand from room service team.They all made our stay more amazing by their wonderful , quick and efficient service.. Overall excellent and the best of Seychelles

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Vanessa A, Front Office & Quality Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Vikas J,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you so much in sharing your experience with us, and your feedback has been shared with the whole team, especially Rao and Anand.

We do hope to welcome you back to celebrate one of your wedding anniversaries with us!

Until then....

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We have a great two day visit as an add on to our vacation on Praslin. We normally stay at the 4S, however at over 1500EUR a night for a room, we decided to go with the Hilton at just over 500EUR a night instead, especially since we had 2 rooms. We were upgraded to 2 villa ocean front rooms and they were very nicely appointed and had spectacular views. The only downside is the a/c unit is in the entry way and the cool air doesn't make it to where the bed is so it tends to be a few degrees warmer when sleeping. The staff was terrific and the amenities such as paddle boarding and canoeing and snorkeling were nice to have. The food was great and the buffet breakfast a great value. Two negatives that warrant a very good instead of excellent:
1. We felt constantly pushed by staff members to book a tour or driver and that they would set it up. Everywhere we went on the property, the staff members kept saying, you need to do this tour or that tour, we can get you there. It was very pushy and gave me that feeling that we were staying at a super touristy-mid level hotel where the staff gets commissions or a kickback on how many tours they set up.
2. The woman's restroom next to the bar smelled horribly of mildew. I can understand mildew being a problem on the island, however this was horrible. You needed to plug your nose to use the bathroom. This could have easily been rectified with a deep clean and some air freshener to keep the smell under control.

Otherwise, great hotel for a terrific value!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank the3hondos

Dear the3hondos,

Greetings from Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us which was highly appreciated! We do take pride in the service that we offer and your feedback has been shared with all.

My team & I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Until then....