$227
$200
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Spas Villas Machabee(Glacis)(Great Value!)
$106
$470
$457
$98
  • Beachfront
Savoy Resort & Spa(Beau Vallon)
$337
$256
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

TripAdvisor
Bliss Hotel(Glacis)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,348 results
All reviewsocean viewhilltop restaurantour honeymoonbeau vallonles cocotiersinfinity poolhilton seychellesoceanfront villasmall beachsilhouette islandindian oceangrand oceanwonderful hotelhead chefbuffet restaurantthe hotel offerscoffee machine
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Perfect location. Very helpful staff, like for us James sorted out all we wanted to do in Seychelles. Very nice resort, a home away from home. Although the hotel beach is a bit small and rocky, but with everything else being perfect you really don't bother.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Rohan99999
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com.

We deeply appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I am extremely pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall vacation experience.

Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Best regards from Seychelles!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

It may be the smallest Hilton resort in the world, but it may also be the best! Spent a week in November and had the most wonderful vacation! Staff are super friendly, accommodating, and go out of their way to ensure your experience is superb. The views from nearly every vantage point within the resort look out to the sea and are breathtaking! From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, you're made to feel welcome. We would highly recommend staying at the Hilton Northolme if visiting the Seychelles.

It's location near Beau Vallon is a bit distant from Victoria, but you're not on vacation to spend time in the busy city. There are fewer diversations (eat, drink) in the evenings being on the quiet side of the north end of the island. But that wasn't an issue for us.

Resort was clean, quiet, immacuately maintained, and we didn't want to leave! Breakfasts each morning were amazing, though we often chose to dine out in the evenings. We did eat twice in the bar, which was fine. The buffet we ate at once for dinner. It wasn't anything particularly special. But, by far our most favorite meal of the week was when we had a private dinner prepared for us in the gazebo down by the water for my wife's birthday. Worth every penny and highly recommended!!

Room Tip: The upper floor villas on the far right side of the property (at the top of the hill as you enter the resort from the main road) offer the most unobstructed views to the sea.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fuzzy27
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.com.

We were very pleased to read that you were satisfied with the overall services provided by the team and with your overall experience. I hope that during your stay you were able to experience the true magic of the islands and were able to return home with many happy memories.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team.

Best regards from Seychelles!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

When I entered my room for the first time, I was really impressed by the view of Silhouette Island and Ocean just in front of my room on a hill. I helped saying to the staff "Thank you for your giving me this room !"
So gorgeous.
The room was very wide, well equipped and is Very comfortable.
Sometimes it rained, what was really a pity for me.
The restaurant for breakfast and dinner buffet has also a very splendid view.
In the morning, I could have a relaxing breakfast there.
What I had to add is the dishes in a main dining!
It is superb!

The staff is also helpful.

The mini super market is located near from the hotel.
You can buy drinks or small things there at reasonable prices.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for spending your vacation our resort.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

Warm regards from Seychelles!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights of our honeymoon here in June 2013 and we were very happy with our choice. I agree with the other reviewers that the best rooms are the second floor rooms with the ocean views. The resort is very peaceful and quiet. The spa has a shower overlooking the ocean and is very nice for couples. The breakfast buffet has a wide variety of choices and is beautifully situated . The service was excellent throughout the resort. We appreciated the daily maid service as well as the evening turndown service. We were also afforded the opportunity to swap our room with guests of the Hilton Labriz Resort which is also excellent but with fewer opportunities to get out and explore Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue. I highly recommend renting a car for at least a day to explore the beautiful beaches and other sights of Mahe. We look forward to returning here someday.

Room Tip: Top floor with ocean view is recommended.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gclaghorn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Northolme Resort and Spa as your choice for your first trip. It was with pleasure to welcome you to the Seychelles and I deeply appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to share your comments with us.

I was extremely pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall vacation experience, with your villa, our team members and the peacefulness of the resort..

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to the pool lounges, late check out and the beach and rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team to further improve on our services and facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our small paradise

With best regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here after a week on Praslin and a week on Bird Island. This was the best hotel by a country mile (although Bird Island is a unique experience).

We had a hilltop room No 210 with spectacular view of the ocean. I could not fault it other than we would have preferred the room to be made up in the morning rather than the afternoon. The room was large, well equipped and I could have happily stayed for weeks. I always try to stay in west facing hotels to enjoy the sunsets and this room and hotel generally were perfect for sunset drinks.

The staff were, without exception, really good, attentive, welcoming and very helpful. The gateman even gave me a plate of mangos each day which were superb. Breakfast was outstanding in terms of ambience, choice and ocean view. I don't like buffets very much (and was bored with them after 2 weeks at other Seychelles hotels) so we ate in the Les Cocotiers restaurant 2 evenings and very good it was too, once indoors and once on the terrace overlooking the beach. The other evening we headed down to La Plage at Beau Vallon which was just as expensive and not as good.

We had one pleasant session at the spa each but the whole place is so relaxing this seemed unnecessary to me.

The beach is small but the snorkelling is good - watch out for the baby reef sharks! Each day we took a kayak out and went along the coast to deserted beaches for sunbathing and snorkelling. We even saw turtles while kayaking.

The pleasure of the Seychelles is the smaller islands but if you want to spend a few days on Mahe this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FDFLONDON

Dear Guest,

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience, your villa, the beach and the service of our team members.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team to further improve on our services and facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our small paradise.

Best Regards,