Lowest prices for your stay
$512
Booking.com$512
eDreams$512
CheapTickets$512
2,509 results
All reviews cafe lazare windsong restaurant beach restaurant kids club hill view our honeymoon a sea view room beach staff guest services beach boys half board every evening different theme private beach sparkling wine restaurant staff breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights in june and loved it. The hotel layout as you enter the lobby is beautiful due to the views you see. We checked in quickly and were offered drinks and a towel, which is always good. We were shown around and then taken to our room. The rooms are fine, but I would say that they are slightly dated. The shower tray reminds me of an old school shower and the the sofa in the living area looked and felt uncomfortable. The rooms do need some TLC. The pool area was fine, but it can get quite busy, kids in and out, ball games. Which can be annoying but not a massive hindrance. I wish they did have separate pool areas for adults.
Food is exceptional and the staff were fantastic. Helpful, caring, take time to speak to you. It is expensive to eat but as everything is imported, I can see why. Overall great stay, enjoyed ourselves

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear 973anishs

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of our hotel. I am so glad you and your wife enjoyed a pleasant stay in our favourite corner of paradise.

Thank you for your very kind comments about our attentive service and "exceptional" cuisine. A passion for food and produce is an earmark of the Kempinski brand, and our search for quality, authenticity and flavourful ingredients is never-ending. We take great pride in the premium dining options available at Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed them too.

Thank you for your very helpful observations regarding the quality of our guest rooms. Based on your feedback we will certainly look into how we can update our guest rooms and bathrooms in order to bring them in line with our guests' five-star expectations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I hope that one day we can welcome you and your wife back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We spent a week here in Paradise. We just cant thank enough for the whole Kempinski team for this experience.

Sudipta, Sher and Gabby, I hope You will read this message because You made us so satisfied and happy day by day. You are excellent people, the kindest waiters we met ever!

The hotel itself is like a dream: beautiful beach, delicious food, nice garden with the lake. We loved climbing Kempinski Hill, the nights in the bar and the pepople we met. Thats why we will return for sure!

Dear 466klaudiag

Thank you for your incredibly kind words and for sharing such a heartfelt review of our hotel. I am so glad that your stay in paradise was everything you hoped it would be.

It sounds as if you two enjoyed an activity-packed trip, and made the most of every facility we have to offer! It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to hike to the summit of "Mount Kempinski", as this experience is unique to our hotel and is very popular with our (adventurous) guests. This breathtaking experience begins with a short hike through dense jungle to a vast granite elevation overlooking the bay, with stunning views of Baie Lazare and the resort below. It is not to be missed!

I will be sure to share your glowing feedback with Sudipta, Sher and Gabby - I have no doubt that they will be delighted to hear from you.

I hope that it is not too long before we are able to welcome you back to our hotel, once again. Happy travels!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Our stay at the Kempinski Seychelles was as lovely as it could be. We've rarely have had that kind of experience and we felt pampered all through our stay. We'd like to say a huge thank you to the team who outdid themselves to make our stay pleasant and memorable. The food was delicious wherever you had it. Fresh and exquisitely prepared. Small attentions and details make the difference. Achille who welcomed us upon arrival and who did the best of jobs going to buy the Takamaka rum for us. Alexandra who did a great job at our check-in. Marija, Lavinia (Lady in Red) and Christa upon check out. The staff at the Planters Lounge and bar were at their best too, no matter how many Virgin Coladas my better half could order in an evening. Thanks to Nishanta, Antonio, Sudipta, Gaby and her warm smile and how they all went an extra mile for us. Suzy, the lady of the Housekeeping who did our room nicely every evening. The IRD was exceptional too. Order and you are served in a matter of time. Thanks to Micheal too whom we met upon check-in. Pleasant guy.

However it happened to have had a few fails. The service at the Windsong, every time we went there was not so satisfying.They tend to forget you once they get caught in their passionate conversations. We can understand that when the restaurant gets crowded, it's difficult to manage but when they are all smiles and charming to certain guests, and they simply forget others, its just not pleasant. And just another red card to the Cafe Lazare breakfast team. Seems that once you become a familiar guest, you are not important anymore. Ask 3 times for a cup of coffee. Please guys, make an effort.

Just another small point, if you could have some french speaking therapist at the Spa, would be more than welcomed.

These mishaps put aside, we did have a lovely stay in this resort. We are definitely going back. Already in the pipeline. Thanks you so much.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear Pascaline

Thank you for sharing such a thorough review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that, on the whole, you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our delicious cuisine and friendly service. Please rest assured that I will share your glowing remarks with each of the team members you have mentioned - I have no doubt that they will be delighted to hear from you.

Thank you for highlighting the aspects of you stay where we could have improved your experience. We always welcome feedback from our guests (whether it is positive or negative), as this is the best way for us to improve our service. I appreciate your honest feedback regarding the service you experienced at our restaurants and will be sure to share it with the relevant departments. It is my hope that, if ever you return to our hotel, you will find that this issue has been rectified and addressed. The training and re-training of our staff is an on-going process, which we will certainly revise in order to bring our products and services in line with our guests' five star expectations. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I sincerely hope that one day we can welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We had a really great time at kempinski hotel Seychelles with my husband; right from the reception by Shirajul to excellent chef Delali Segbedzi amazing job with the seafood Friday menu not to mention the creoles dishes!The waiters Molly and Bonnie were at hand to offer superb service and delightful touch to the guest experience! If we are ever to come back we will surely stay here again! Thank you team Kempinski Seychelles
Kwaherini!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear Paulyne W

Thank you for taking the time to share such heartfelt feedback about your stay at Kempinski Seychelles Resort - and for choosing to share your honeymoon with us! I was pleased to learn that we were able to make your stay with us every bit as special as the two of you deserved. Due to the nature of the destination, we often get to share remarkable moments with our guests (be it a birthday, wedding, anniversary or honeymoon) and we always feel very honoured to be a part of these special moments in our guests' lives.

Thank you, also, for your very kind comments about the friendly service you received at our hotel, and the delicious seafood buffet that you enjoyed at Café Lazare. A passion for food and produce is an earmark of the Kempinski brand, and our search for quality, authenticity and flavourful ingredients is never-ending. We take great pride in the premium dining options available at Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed them too.

I do hope that one day we can welcome you and your husband back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels through all of your future adventures together.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

Was at the Resort for 1st July to 7th July 2019. It is such a beautiful place. Check in was wonderful Shirajul was very friendly and funny. Bonnie and Molly at the Resturant you made coming for dinner very enjoyable. Chef Delali you made my wife’s evening with the seafood dinner. I highly recommend

1  Thank Crispus N

Dear crisnj2017

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review and glowing recommendation. I am so pleased you and your wife enjoyed a "heavenly" stay in our favourite corner of paradise.

I was especially pleased to hear that Shirajul, Bonnie, Molly and Delali were able to assist in making your holiday more memorable. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am so glad that this was your experience. I will be sure to share your very kind comments with each of them - I have no doubt that they will be delighted to hear from you.

I hope that it is not too long until we can welcome you and your wife back to the Seychelles and back to Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare. Happy travels.