Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
$385
View deal
Travelocity
Hurb$492
2,506 results
All reviews cafe lazare windsong restaurant beach restaurant kids club hill view our honeymoon a sea view room beach staff guest services beach boys half board every evening different theme private beach sparkling wine restaurant staff breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Spent part of our anniversary here recently. It is a really nice resort located with a lovely beach. Wading into the water, the beach itself is quite stony and not as nice as some of the other beaches on the island - so beach shoes are a must. However, that does not take away from the ambience and the views you get here. The rooms are well-appointed and staff do try and go the extra yard in making your stay memorable. Thanks especially to Molly in the restaurant - who always had a smile and was very keen to please.

Room tip: Upper floors close to clubhouse best for views
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Dear highimpactuk

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for sharing such kind comments about our beach. Our hotel is, indeed, located on an 800 m stretch of remarkably beautiful beach on the exclusive south-end of Mahé. As we are the only hotel in the bay, the area receives very few outside visitors, and our guests are able to relax and enjoy their time on the beach in relative seclusion. The reef just in front of our hotel is teeming with marine life, including many different types of seaweed and coral. As you mentioned, this can make swimming and wading at low tide a little difficult. For this purpose, our guests are encouraged to use the complimentary reef shoes available from the Watersports Pavilion.

Thank you for sharing such incredibly kind comments about the friendly and personable service you received at our hotel. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience.

I hope that it is not too long until we are able to welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

We stayed for 7 nights at the resort, from the moment Victoria (Lady in Red) welcomed us and introduced us to Marcus (Front Desk), we knew it was going to be one break to remember.

Considering this is our 3rd stay at a Kempinski hotel this year, we knew what standard to expect, but the level of personal service at this resort was incredible. Marcus was gem during our stay, especially is advice about going to Victoria and exploring the other islands.

We had breakfast at Cafe Lazare, which had a nice buffet selection and again the waitresses (too many to mention, sorry) were absolutely divine and attentive. Thanks to Delali (Demi Chef) for the lovely food recommendations.

All in all, Thanks to everyone at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, you're super amazing.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Touviq
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear Touviq

Thank you for sharing such glowing feedback about our hotel. It is always especially rewarding to receive positive feedback from guests who are familiar with the Kempinski brand and the level of service we offer around the world.

I was especially pleased to hear that Victoria and Marcus were able to assist in making your holiday more memorable. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters - I am glad that our team members acted as a memorable point of contact for our guests looking to create unique experiences in Kempinski's remarkable locations.

Thank you for your kind comments about our lavish breakfast buffets. A passion for food and produce is an earmark of the Kempinski brand, and our search for quality, authenticity and flavourful ingredients is never-ending. We take great pride in the premium dining options available at Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed them too.

I hope that one day we can welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

My Stay at Kempinski was great, place nice peaceful and quiet. Staff was great and coorporative. Lunch, Dinner Breakfast was great. Ms Rona Arrisol attended to the guess well and similarly other staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear AlexMamode

Thank you for sharing your positive experience of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and felt so well taken care of by our attentive team members.

Thank you for your positive comments about our cuisine. A passion for food and produce is an earmark of the Kempinski brand, and our search for quality, authenticity and flavourful ingredients is never-ending. We take great pride in the premium dining options available at Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed them too.

I do hope that one day we can welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I went to the Seychelles with my family. We were lucky enough to be able to stay at this fantastic resort. My first impression was that everything was sparkling clean. The room was very spacious and the decoration was fancy and tasteful. The food at cafe Lazare and Windsong was tasty. I found the staff to be helpful and polite for the duration of our stay. My favourite thing by far was the giant turtles near the "Hill Side", they were friendly and interesting. I also prefer the "Beach Side" rooms at the first floor, because they have direct beach exit and it felt like we were on our own personal paradise island. All in all, my stay was excellent and I recommended for family holidays.

Room tip: I recommend Sea View Garden rooms, they are very private.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 329konstanting
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear 329konstanting

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you chose Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare for your family holiday.

The Seychelles is usually considered a romantic destination, perfect for couples and honeymooners. While this certainly holds very true, these islands are also an excellent destination for action-packed family getaways. Year-round warm weather and spectacular outdoor adventures means that there are entertaining activities for travellers of every age.

Thank you for sharing such incredibly kind comments about the helpful and polite service you received at our hotel. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience.

I hope that one day you and your family will return to the Seychelles to make more precious memories. Happy travels!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

What can I say this place is exceptional!! Not only is it a beautiful resort, what really makes it special is the staff! I have to say a big thank you to Marija and the team on reception who remembered our names throughout the stay and did everything in their power to make us feel so comfortable. The room we had was so lovely with such an amazing view, really you could not expect anything better out of a holiday. Everyday we got excited to go to the Planters Bar as the staff their Antonio and Gabby were so attentive and made our evening so relaxing with some amazing drinks which were made by Gurpreet the mixologist! This guy worked so hard, he was their at breakfast through to the evening and was so cheerful it was really nice to see! The food at the hotel was also lovely at all the restaurants. I really look forward to our next trip there as we definitely cannot wait to go back!
Thank you again!
From Mr and Mrs Patel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear Mr and Mrs Patel

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed an "exceptional" stay with us and felt so well taken care of by our attentive team members. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience.

Thank you, also, for your kind comments about comfortable rooms, delicious food and the lively entertainment and delicious cocktails available at Planters Bar & Lounge. Every evening our guests can enjoy live entertainment and two-for-one happy hour from 17:00. It is the best place to enjoy the falling dusk light.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you both back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Until then - happy travels!