Lowest prices for your stay
$492
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
$490
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$393
Hotels.com$492
Priceline$490
CheapTickets$492
2,506 results
All reviews cafe lazare windsong restaurant beach restaurant kids club hill view our honeymoon a sea view room beach staff guest services beach boys half board every evening different theme private beach sparkling wine restaurant staff breakfast and dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

My parents celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary. The hotel is beautiful, clean and of an excellent standard. It has beautiful views. A special thank you to Molly, Sher and Bibiana who made their stay extra special.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear romainlazarus

Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that your parents enjoyed such a memorable celebration at our remarkable property. Due to the nature of the destination, we often get to share remarkable moments with our guests (be it a birthday, wedding, proposal, anniversary or honeymoon) and we always feel very honoured to be a part of these special moments in our guests' lives.

I will be sure to share your very kind comments with Molly, Sher and Bibiana. I have no doubt that they will be delighted to hear from you.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is nice but the photos make it look better than it is.
The bathrooms need a good steam clean as all the grout was dirty.
As we were half board the breakfast & buffet in the evening were good & Molly the server was brilliant.
Had we had to pay separately for the food itwas very expensive for what it was.
We expected the Seychelles to be expensive but this hotel is over priced & quite isolated.
Next time I would try the Savoy .

1  Thank Keebs2016

Dear Keebs2016

Thank you very much for sharing such a balanced review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our lavish buffets and the friendly service provided by Molly at Café Lazare. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience.

Thank you very much for highlighting the areas of your stay where we could have improved your experience. I can only apologise that you were not better satisfied with the quality of your room or your experience of our housekeeping service. Please rest assured that I will share your feedback with the rest of the team and I hope that if ever you return to our hotel, you will find all of these issues have been rectified and addressed.

Many travellers who visit our islands remark on the high prices in the Seychelles. As we are an island nation, located more than 1000 miles from the east coast of Africa, we are forced to import many items for our day-to-day operations. These are further subject to hefty import taxes, which pushes up the price significantly. However, I am sure most visitors to the Seychelles will agree that it is still a worthwhile and remarkable destination to visit - largely because of our remote and pristine location.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We always welcome feedback from our guests (whether it is positive or negative), as this is the best way for us to improve our service.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Lovely warm welcome into the hotel, the lobby is beautiful and has a great view of the beach. The room had a lovely king size bed andI was so happy with hill view as it’s so green and picturesque!! We ate most evenings at cafe Lazare located on the beach of the hotel... the food was incredible. My husband loves meat so I was apprehensive thinking it would be more of a fresh seafood restaurant but the steaks were incredible and the tuna steak was divine.... the amazing service kept us going back... all staff were wonderful including one gentlemen in particular Sudipta he was very friendly and great at interacting with customers I found the price was reasonable for such great service and fresh amazingly cooked food. Another evening in the restaurant we had a lovely girl taking care of us again always smiling and had a great attitude. I would love to come back again, the hill hike located in the hotel grounds was such a great start to the day and the gym has good equipment also so you can make it an active holiday also.

1  Thank CourtenayGiglioli
Kempinski S, General Manager at Kempinski Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear CourtenayGiglioli

Thank you very much for sharing such a positive review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our favourite corner of paradise.

Thank you for your kind remarks about our comfortable rooms and the remarkable views from our lobby and your Hill View Room. Our resort is, indeed, located on a beautiful 64-hectare property in the foothills of a magnificent mountain range. And while there is plenty of space to walk around and explore, the resort has been laid out in such a way that you are never very far from the water. Our gardens are really something that sets us apart from other hotels on the island, and which allow our guests to enjoy a peaceful seclusion that is unique to our property.

It is also wonderful to hear how much you and your husband appreciated the friendly service and delicious food at our restaurants. We endeavour to make sure that there is a wide variety of cuisines available to all our guests, and we encourage guests to share their feedback or special requests with our chefs.

I was also pleased to learn how much you enjoyed the short hike to the summit of "Mount Kempinski", as this experience is unique to our hotel and is very popular with our guests. This breathtaking experience begins with a short hike through dense jungle to a vast granite elevation overlooking the bay. Here you can enjoy stunning views of Baie Lazare, with the resort below. It is an experience that is not to be missed - not too many hotels can claim to have their own mountain!

I hope that one day we can welcome you back to the Seychelles and back to our hotel. Happy travels!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

I stayed at the Kempinski in May with a group of friends. I really loved this hotel. Our room was beautiful – we were on the ground floor and the doors led out to the lagoon area where you could hear the birds singing and watch the bats flying. The soft drinks in the mini bar were complimentary which was a nice touch and every evening someone would come to ask us if we needed anything restocking. I would add that the beds were amazingly comfortable!

The pool and beach are beautiful and the Boys in Blue took great care of us, they were so friendly and helpful. Being able to borrow the beach shoes was a plus as you do need them for walking into the sea.

The food was very impressive, the breakfast selection was huge and the dinner was great every night with a different themed buffet. We were half-board so we could either eat in the main restaurant each night or one of the two restaurants where you are given EUR40 credit per person. We tried both restaurants and the food was very good in both. One morning when we were getting picked up at 5.45am to go on a trip, breakfast had been laid out for us in Planters Bar which was very welcome! The lunch menu that you can order to eat by the pool/beach is nice and good value for money.

We had been hoping to scuba dive from the Kempinski but the staff at the dive centre on site were not particularly helpful or welcoming – they said they were unsure about whether we could dive because of the conditions and even though they said had gone out each morning to do at least one dive they weren’t particularly interested in us making a booking with them so we actually went to dive at the Constance Ephelia hotel where we did four dives in two days. I would definitely recommend the dive centre there, the staff were great and the diving was excellent, we saw sharks, octopus, eels, lots of fish and even dolphins on the first dive.

I would definitely stay here again, it was the perfect place to relax and the Seychelles is just beautiful!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Weston412

Dear Weston412

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our comfortable rooms and remarkable location.

I am glad that you both were so well taken care of by our recreation team. Our "boys in blue" are often recommended for their friendly and attentive beach service, providing water and refreshments to our guests while they recline on the beach. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with them.

I was also pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the exceptional cuisine at our à la carte restaurants, L'Indochine and Windsong Beach Restaurant. An incredible selection of fresh seafood is caught daily and prepared by our hand-picked chefs in an exquisite fusion of flavours inspired by the Indian Ocean and served in stylish, understated settings of eloquent opulence.

I am delighted to hear that you found our beds so comfortable, and I do hope that one day we can welcome you back to our hotel for a few more nights of restful sleep. Happy travels!

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Kempinski Resort in Seychelles has indeed lived up to the name. From the very first we arrived at the resort to the day we left, each staff member of the resort demonstrated an incredible hospitality qualities. Kudos to everyone.

However, there was a lady who consistently demonstrated remarkable hospitality throughout our stay. That person is Molly!

Molly, by all definitions was indeed Hospitarian. Her welcoming smiles glares from a distance. She knows her guests by name and remembers everyone's preferences. I observed that Molly engaged with her guests in restaurant with respect whilst ensuring that they enjoy great time.

Sincerely, without hesitation, I would say that Molly made our stay at the Kempinski special. Therefore, a fervent appreciation to her.

In all, Kempinski Reosrt Seychelles - Mahe is absolutely remarkable place to unwind.

Dear emmanuelkat

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed such a relaxing stay at our hotel.

Thank you for the very kind comments you shared about our friendly and attentive service. At Kempinski we believe that luxury hospitality is about people and their talent for creating warm and memorable encounters. I am delighted that this was your experience. I will be sure to share your remarks with Molly - I have no doubt that she will be delighted to hear from you.