Thank you Kempinsky for making our stay wonderful!
I have been in Kempinsky Seychelles from Oct 11th 2013 till Oct 16th 2013 with my wife and 2 kids).
- very nice and spacious rooms (mine was beach front room #309)
- perfect location of the hotel
- wonderful beach water and views
- excellent kids club (I had my 2 kids with me)
- very good breakfast with diverse options
- excellent Indochine restaurant (I liked the Omani Mixed Seafood Grill)
- very nice activities (volleyball, swimming pool aerobics...)
Few bad things however:
- relatively small swimming pool
- beach was full of sharp coral reef (although you still enjoy your swim while you don't touch the ground)
- no good coffee in the breakfast
- bad Wifi quality (and I was charged SCR1200 ~= $100 for 6 days, despite that I have been told it's free while becoming a member of the hotel's loyality program)
- lot of very small ants in the room
Final word: I highly recommend Kempinsky Seychelles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be blissed in style! The Kempinski Seychelles Resort - Baie Lazare is the ideal location for those seeking an intimate getaway or an island adventure. Baie Lazare offers an intimate and exotic tropical paradise surrounded by untouched natural beauty. It is a tidal beach protected by a reef around 200 meters out. The Resort is tucked only half hours' drive from the International Airport and only 40 minutes away from the capital, Victoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Kempinski Seychelles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Seychelles Resort Mahe Island