We have just returned from our honeymoon in the Seychelles and spent the first week at the Four Seasons on Mahe and had an amazing time!
From arrival to our departure we were treated incredibly, our room was beautiful and the beach was one of the best on Mahe. The service at the Four Seasons was the best we have ever received, every one greeted us personally and went out of their way to be attentive to us.
Value for money with regards to food is as expected for a 5* hotel on an Island and prices there for food / drink were definitely considerably more than local restaurants.
There are a couple of local restaurants within walking distance of the hotel which are worth visiting for dinner, Maria Rocks in particular was good and it is easy to hire a car and get around the island too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island