We stayed at Four Seasons on the Seychelles 4 nights on our honeymoon. The resort is excellent and very beautiful. The bungalows are amazing and the snorkeling/scuba diving is pristine. The food is excellent, the people very nice and welcoming and the spa was just great. However, one of the owner’s had placed half his family at the resort at time we were there, which meant, that apparently, they came first in every way. Our rooms was made in the afternoon, room service took over an hour, orders were mixed up, and the buggy service, which you will use quite often, as the villas ar atop steep hills also took quite a while. We voiced our complaints and we got a bottle of champagne, I guess the guest relations manager was quite embarrassed, but they were just overwhelmed with serving the owner’s family and the other guest.
All in all, it is a beautiful resort, but if you are on honeymoon and you pay that amount of money, there should be no lapse in service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island