This is such a special place! We knew from the entrance that it was going to be hard to leave...
The common parts were well designed and the room was certainly one of the most comfortable we have ever seen. Everything was well thought out with an incredible attention to details. The bathroom was, without any doubt, the best part of the room with an amazing bathtub and a view on the bay.
I have simply no word to describe the private infinity pool.
The hotel is surrounded by a long white sand beach, one of the most (if not the most) beautiful we have seen in Seychelles. The service on the beach was also excellent with complimentary water and fruits.
Only few small points of improvement:
- It's not pleasant to walk around the resort as all the roads are made for buggies;
- Food was good (specially on breakfast and on japanese and creole nights) but not exceptionnal.
But, actually, our major issue was that we felt so good about the hotel that it was difficult to leave this place to visit the island!
Thank you Four Seasons for these magical memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island