Well, my husband and I are now ruined for all other vacations having spent a week at the Four Seasons Seychelles at the end of our honeymoon. I can't imagine that anything else will ever compare! We stayed in a hilltop ocean view villa. We will never forget the moment that we walked into the villa. Floor to ceiling windows everywhere you looked, looking out onto our private decks and plunge pool, perched atop the most dazzling view of the most beautiful aquamarine ocean bay and verdant cliffside. The staff had drawn a bubble bath in the enormous marble tub for us to enjoy the moment we arrived (of course the bathtub also had enormous windows that allowed you to feel like you were outside amidst the beauty). While we greatly enjoyed that, that was the only time we used the indoor bathing facilities, given that the villa also came with the nicest, most luxurious outdoor shower that we had ever experienced (of course, the shower also has an unimpeded view of the ocean). The decor of the villa's interior was also absolutely perfect. Stylish, yet classic. Beachy, yet luxurious. Just absolutely perfect. We had debated between this property and some properties in the Maldives with overwater bungalows. Although we are still keen to visit an overwater bungalow resort in the future, we are so glad that we selected this property for our honeymoon. The remote cliffside locations of the villas offered an unmatched level of privacy. We felt as if we were staying in our own private cliffside property, but with all the amenities of a Four Seasons hotel.
We also cannot gush enough about the quality of the service. This property truly makes the Four Seasons name proud. The staff anticipated our every wish -- and often offered things before we even realized we wanted them. Every member of the staff deserves kudos.
We also greatly enjoyed the food and the setting of the restaurants. We ate every meal onsite except for one excursion to Maria's Rock Cafe, which we also recommend.
All in all, this was a fantasy vacation in every way. Everything a honeymoon should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island