My family decided to visit the Seychelles for the first time last year in December 2012. Being a family of 15, we booked the Five Bedroom Residences, but were later offered, 2 Four Bedroom Residences, which was a pleasant surprise!
1. This property is huge, and though I place the Maldives as my most favorite place to visit, the fauna and flora at this FS property was stunning. The beach with its stunning limestone rocks, was a mystical and beautiful sight.
2. The Beach: The water was amazing, and though a little bit rocky initially, the further you went in it was perfect. The staff puts in a lot of effort to maintain the beach, constantly cleaning excess seaweed, and making sure we were taken care of (Cold Water, drinks, food, etc). Though there are not a lot of motorised water sports, there was plenty for everyone in my family to do. Also the staff responsible for the life jackets and water sport equipment was most helpful. We had planned a fishing trip and so nicely they had let us borrow the life jackets and snorkelling equipment.
3. The Villa: There are no words to describe the residences at FS Seychelles. They are huge giving everyone the privacy and yet the large pool and communal areas were perfect for gatherings, playing games, and just hanging out at the pool. The amenties plus the plus beds and family lounge were so comfortable. It was home away from home. Our Butlers Carolina, and Steve were so helpful and had a just say yes policy to everything whether it was arranging for fresh coconuts, or toys for the kids, or our bbq at the villa.
4. The Spa: The buggy ride to the spa was beautiful and surreal. The views from the spa were just so amazing and even before the treatment had started one was relaxed. I tried the massage and scrub, and though it was good, it wasn't the best I've had.
5. Food: I felt that the food was a huge let down at this property. There are not many choices besides the two restaurants to eat in the resort, and I wish they could somehow incorporate some more places to eat. On top of that the food always took so long to come out. Nevertheless, Laura at Kannel, was so so helpful and tried to accomodate our food choices as much as she could.
6. A special shout out to Bob Suri. He was so courteous and always had a smile on his face. He welcomed us so nicely and even when we left he knew our names and the kids loved him!
7. Also a special shout out to the diving instructor Juliet. She was so good with the teens in our group who were scuba diving for the first time. She even let the rest of us come on the boat for a ride. She really was a lot of fun!
Overall a great experience from another FS property. They seychelles is a beautiful and relaxing place to go visit. And the FS property has to be the best one there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island