My husband and I spent one night at this stunning property - By all means, save and visit this place. It will meet and even exceeded your expectations. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left, we were made to feel like the only guests there.
The villas I think are a unique selling point for the hotel. We were in a hill-top villa which left us literally speechless when we arrived. The villas are equipped with everything you may possibly need - a very well stocked mini bar, writing material, an extremely comfortable bed - and the bathroom! Huge granite bath, even bigger shower, two large vanities, luxurious l'occitane toiletries, comfortable bathroom slippers (and the list goes on). The plunge pool adds the final touch of luxury and watching the sunset while sipping on our champagne was icing on the cake!
I think what really makes Four Seasons stand out from any other property in Seychelles is the team and the quality of service they give. We were amazed at the level of professionalism of all the staff. It is so obvious the amount of time and effort placed in training the team members; for example, Alvin and Victoria at the Front Desk would kneel at our side to speak to us, which we found very humanly and warm. Most Front Desk staff are rigid and robotic - but here, they wear flip flops, laugh, magically know your name and greet you with such a genuine smile. The operator team were also fantastic, spot on and very very polite.
The meals were exquisite. Breakfast provides more than enough choice with a 'fine dining buffet' of sorts. We particularly enjoyed the salmon and cream cheese, the chocolate muffins and the fresh juices. Dinner at Zez is a must-do. The maitre d' (not sure of his name) was SO friendly. Buggies also seem to magically appear whenever you need them, and the buggy drivers were all very friendly and welcoming. 6 star service indeed!
There really are no words to fully explain the beauty of this place - only that you MUST go. Thank you to all the team (with special thanks to Alvin and Victoria) for your wonderful service! I'll be telling everyone about the Four Seasons now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island