We have just got back from an eight night stay and can only say it was the holiday of a lifetime. The whole place is stunningly beautiful and for those people with so many negative comments, all I can say is get a life.
The service is exceptional with smiles every time and help in every area. The buggies arrived within five minutes of calling for one every time. The spa was beautiful and even though we had made no prior reservations we went four times during our stay with only 24 hours notice. The food is excellent with a huge assortment of dishes. Breakfast had choices of Asian, Indian, American, English with tables stacked with fruit, pastries, meats and cheeses and dishes cooked on request.
The beach was beautiful and when the rougher seas brought in seaweed on our last day the staff were out sweeping all day. Christine on the beach was brilliant at bringing drinks and always chatting and laughing.
Our villa was huge, clean and with a stunning view of the ocean. We were in villa 116 so if you ever have the chance then stay there. It's at the top of the resort with a stunning infinity pool and we sat every night drinking champagne and watching the sun set.
This place is paradise. Thanks so much to all of you for making it such a special stay and we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island