This resort is truly stunning and possibly the best Four Seasons that I have ever stayed in. My wife and I live on the beach in Dubai so there was no need for us to get a hill top room for the view and for us we feel the hill top rooms are not ideally located as not in walking distance to any of the resorts amenities. We have always stayed in cinnamon crescent room 306, the villas are well appointed with stunning bathrooms and sunken baths, the view from the bath is the infinity pool, quite special.The service is fantastic, just what you would expect from Four Seasons I particularly like the fact that all of the staff addressed you by your name at all times, not just in reception.
The spa is very nice, relaxing and offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean, cost wise it is not cheap but you expect to pay for these services at a 5 star deluxe resort.
The restaurants were nice, Kannel was great for lunch and dinner but I found the choice and food of a slightly higher quality in ZEZ.
Petite Anse is a stunning location for this resort and its perfect if like me you have been to Mahe and other Seychelles islands many times before but if its your first time you must remember that the resort is in a relatively remote location so travel to Victoria or other restaurants in areas like Beau Vallon will take 30 minutes and travel is not cheap as petrol in Seychelles is similar in cost to most European countries.
My local restaurant tips would be Maria rocks !! It is 2 minutes from the hotel, you will find hotel staff there on most evenings. great local fish / meat and you cook it your self on hot stones. A great experience and the cost is very low. another great restaurant is Glace8 but again it is 30 minutes from the hotel, another good restaurant in Victoria would be Mariantoinettes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island