My husband and I along with our 2 children aged 7 and 3, spent 8 nights at this hotel (29 September until 6 October 2012). The setting is magnificent - one of the most beautiful beaches ever! The rooms are spread out on the hills above the beach and you generally need to call the hotel golf buggies to take you around. Fun for the kids but got a bit tiresome to be honest. The rooms are large and well appointed. The room we had was great for a family with 2 small children as it had 2 massive beds and plenty of cupboard space. The bath while nice to look at, took forever to fill and was difficult to get in and out of. Not perfect with children. The kids got their own toiletry packs (including gender appropriate toothbrushes and toothpaste) little gowns and slippers, t shirts and gifts. They felt very special!
The room also had an unprotected pool right outside the bathroom which would pose a problem for children who are not water safe. The kids club was amazing - great staff, activities and facilities. Best of all the kids could have their dinner there while we ate at the poolside restaurant within calling distance. Very convenient. All in all a nice experience.and one I would most definitely repeat when my husband needs a total break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island