Four Seasons Seychelles probably one of the best places to spent your holiday - beautiful wild nature, fantastic white sand, perfect water and swimming conditions, delicious food - all these go together with EXCELLENT villas and service. Really. Everything was done with a personal touch.
Villas: This time I've traveled with my parents: they stayed in Hilltop Ocean view villa and stayed in Ocean view villa - both were luxury, very clean and comfortable with huge (comparing to other luxury resorts where I've been in Bali, Mauritius, Maldives) private pool. On our arrival there ware a lovely cake and the battle of sparkling rose wine at my parents' villa as a compliment from the Resort for my parents' 35 y.anniversary. As well at my villa was a small bottle of champagne with some pastries. Very nice and sweet welcome! And one VERY IMPORTANT thing for coffee lovers - there is a Nesperesso machine in every villa with complimentary capsules and milk! (the stuff were so polite to give me also some cinnamon)
Restaurants & Bars: ZEZ restaurant serves unbelievably good food! I'd give 2* MIchelin stars to its Chef if I could! The pastry chef also - the best!!! Kannel Restaurant: yummy creole and some type of indian food - veeeery good!!! Really! At the Kanel Pull bar I've had the best sea-food pizza in my life!!! Margarita was fantastic too! ANd do not forget to try their home-made ice-cream (mango and lemongrass my favorite) and sorbet!
Beach: fantastic views, warm ocean, paradise white sand and very good service - the stuff are very friendly, smiling and ready to help you with everything! During the day they serve you water with fruits, coconuts etc. - very nice and freshly! :-)
Every day you will find some surprise from the Pastry chef: some exotic fruits, fresh home-made lemon grass lemonade, papaya cake, mango macaroon - this is so lovely :-)
One day there was a BIG TIRAMISU cake at my villa with warm greetings from Four Season - I've felt in love this place!
I hope to come back to this wonderful place next year - March or April.
I wish you a pleasant stay at this fantastic resort!
P.S. Thank you, Alex! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island