“IGoMorocco 2 Day Toubkal Summit Trek”

Toubkal Ascent & Trekking Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 36 Outdoor Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: Toubkal Ascent is an adventure travel and outdoor based in Morocco and specialized in trekking/hiking trips, peak climbing and mountaineering expeditions, 4WD overland tours, biking and safari tour. We deliver trips of a lifetime in the Atlas Mountains 'Desert' Imperial City.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I booked our 2 day trek to Toubkal Summit through IGoMorocco. As agents their planning was meticulous and their service was always prompt. Our guide was Hassan, a thoroughly professional and enjoyable person to guide us.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My family and I recently visited the Atlas Mountains for several days and stayed in the wonderful guesthouse Douar Samra. Hassan was our guide for two days around the mountains taking us on the waterfall walk and a loop that took us through several Berber villages. We had a brilliant time trekking with Hassan, he was friendly and great fun. His English was brilliant and his knowledge about the mountains was endless. He was happy to let us set the pace and made every effort to provide us with a great experience. I would absolutely recommend Hassan to both experienced and novice walkers who want to explore and learn about the High Atlas mountains. Hopefully I will return to climb Mount Toubkal with Hassan in the not too distant future!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We recently visited the Atlas Mountains for a couple of days and were really keen to do a trek while we were there. Our guesthouse (the amazing Douar Samra) recommended Hassan and we couldn't have been happier with the choice! We did the 5 hour waterfall walk and had a blast.

Hassan was great fun - really friendly and knowledgeable and we instantly felt relaxed and at home in the mountains. He knows so much about the terrain, the plants, the people and it is obvious that he loves sharing that with others so that they too learn to love the area and way of life. Everyone knows him and he was greeted with friendly "hello"s everywhere we went. Nothing was too much trouble and he never rushed us - we just took it at our own pace.

We stopped for tea at a berber village and Hassan taught us how to put on a traditional berber headscarf - quite a complicated process given that it is about 7ft long! He even went the extra mile of calling us to check we had got back to the UK safely and telling us if we ever needed anything in Morocco - to give him a call!

We really had such a great time with Hassan and would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a fun, safe, and authentic trek in the mountains.

Thank you Hassan!
Jess & Tracy (Bristol)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

A friend recommended Hassan to me some years ago and after the most excellent experience, I continue to recommend him to anyone wanting to go walking in Morocco. Reliable and friendly with a encyclopaedic knowledge of the local routes, Hassan is an absolute most for anyone wishing to explore the real secrets of the High Atlas.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A friend recommended Hassan and I am so glad that I decided to contact him! Dad and I had a fantastic few days with Hassan in the Atlas Mountains. He guided us safely up Mt Toubkal and back down again. His English and knowledge of Morocco was superb. I am already looking at my next trekking trip with him!

1  Thank Holly W