“Amazing”

and up
Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Day Trip from Marrakech
Ranked #3 of 34 Outdoor Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists in trekking and climbing in Atlas Mountains, with over 20 years experience of organising a wide variety of trips for clients from all over the world.Atlas Mountains and sahara are a unique and very special part of Morocco. I will be very happy to share my expertise with you to plan your dream trip,
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited imlil in may 2011 with my school and we stayed in the guest house. I had the most amazing time and was one of the best experiences of my life! Would definitely recommend going on the tours!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Rhona M

• Czech first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Breath-taking.”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Everyone is so friendly and so welcoming and makes the trip so exciting. You see and experience so many new things and was one of the best weeks off my life !!! Highest recommendation to anyone !!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank mxgan
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trekking with Mohamed in the Atlas mountains”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I spent two days trekking in the Atlas mountains. It was a really wonderful experience to escape the chaos of Marrakesh in the tranquility and beauty of the mountains. Our tour guide Mohamed was warm and engaging and gave us a fascinating insight into local culture and he even took us to have family's farm to pick some cherries from the trees. It was a wonderful few days of bliss I'd wholeheartedly recommend.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank JakeTheodoreLevy
Geneva, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun trekking”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a great time on the three day Toukbal trek although there was a lot of going up and downhill! Although certainly it can be done in trainers, it's a lot more pleasant if you have hiking boots, a hat if it's sunny, and warm clothes if you plan to summit early in the morning (if you start while it is dark bring gloves, hat, extra layers as it can be particularly windy and cold going to the summit). Be prepared to get up early. We were happily surprised to find showers in the refuges we stayed in. Our guide was friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank nergui
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“brilliant!! Great views. great fun. hussain family Edinburgh”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

just got back from trekking in the Atlas mountains. it was truly memorable. stunning views.We had an excellant guide Ibrahim speaks very good english and is very knowlegable.on the area was our first time on a mule must say was a great experience. Highly recomended.

Visited August 2013