“““Fantastic tour of Morocco”””

Trekking in Morocco - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$210.00*
and up
3 Day Trek in the Atlas Mountains and Berber...
Ranked #5 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists in trekking and climbing in Atlas Mountains, with over 20 years experience of organising a wide variety of trips for clients from all over the world.Atlas Mountains and sahara are a unique and very special part of Morocco. I will be very happy to share my expertise with you to plan your dream trip,
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a very nice trip to the High Atlas (Ounakrim and Jebel Toubkal), and this we have to send our deepest thanks to Ahmed and his colleagues. Ahmed supported us with many good advices, and a very good guide and cook. I can absolutely give the very very best for feedback to them. Great!

Looking forward to drop by some time in the future

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I spent 6 days in the Atlas mountains, including an ascent of Toubkal,
We arranged the whole trip via email with Ahmed, who was very quick to respond to all my questions.
at the start of our trip in Imlil, Ahmed gave us plenty of excellent advice and assistance (arranging mules, muleteers & porters etc
I would really recommend trekkinginmorocco.net and would certainly use them if we go back to Morocco - thanks guys!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

When in Marrakech contact Sun Trails Morocco by email and do a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. Modern 4x4, English speaking guide Boujema was superb, tea with a Berber family and lunch at Richard Branson's hillside retreat recommended.

2  Thank 440Sunny
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took a day tour to Atlas Mountains through Hassan's Mountains Guide last week from Marrakech and I was delighted with my choice. The tour was last minute and Jamal responded in minutes to my inquiry. Ismaeel my guide was fantastic - perfect English, knowledgable, courteous and a nice guy. Amazing value for money. Can't wait to come back and do a few days with them.