All reviewsoak restaurantperfect place to enjoyboutique hotelgas burnercooking facilitiesquiet weekbeach frontresident managerwhite sand beachspecial thanksseafoodperfect hotelclear waterwhole weekrooms are bigsmall kitchenlarge hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My husband and I were on holidays in Mauritius and a friend of ours highly recommended that we spend a couple of nights at Le Sakoa Hotel!!
I am so glad we took his recommendation!!
I haven't stopped bragging about our holiday & about our stay at the hotel.Upon arriving at the hotel we were greeted and straight away felt so welcomed. Our room was not ready as it was prior to the guaranteed check in time however we were reassured that our room was being cleaned and would be ready as soon as possible. In the mean time our bags were taken care of we were escorted to the bar where I had the most delicious Pinacolada (one of the best I've had).
The check in process was quick & hassle free. We got keys to our room not long after and headed straight to our room. The room was beautiful, clean and smelt amazing!!
I thoroughly enjoyed the massage which my husband booked as a surprise for me!!
The hotel's location was also a bonus for us as we did want to travel far from our hotel.
In all, I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mauritius, I know I will definitely be back.
I can't thank the staff enough for going above and beyond to make this a memorable holiday and being to professional. Keep it up!!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
DigitalMHP, Communication Team at Le Sakoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Ramona,
Thank you for so much for sharing this lovely review. It is an absolute joy to read that you had a fabulous stay and loved every aspects. We have shared your kind words with our team and they are more than happy to learn that they have made your holiday a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon in our little piece of paradise.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We've thoroughly enjoyed our stayed at Le Sakoa where we have spent a marvelous week.

A relaxing time sipping on cocktails at the beach with a magnificent environment being so privileged to be right on the beach.

The dinner at night is well balanced with a variety of dishes to chose from the a la carte menu. Hats off to the Chef and his team!!!

The sea view room was just at the perfect location. It is also well equipped and very spacious with a nice and comfortable bed.

Thank you to the lovely staff for being so helpful and always ready to assist.

Room Tip: Room 13 and 14
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
DigitalMHP, Communication Team at Le Sakoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Skywalk,
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review. It is a joy for us to learn that you loved many aspects of your stay. Our team appreciates your kind comments and sends you their regards with the hope of serving you again in the near future. We would love to welcome you for another fabulous holiday.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We had such an amazing time at Le Sakoa.

I was able to spend some quality time with my family and catch up with friends.

The people are so friendly and always ready to assist. The environment is so cosy with a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

Thank you to the reception team for organising my trips and for your valuable information. Always keep thoses beautiful smiles!!!

Thank you Chef for preparing some Mauritian delicacies which reminded me of my childhood.

Such a perfect location to enjoy one of the most beautiful sunset.

We will be back soon.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Dear 20Explorer,
Thank you for sharing this lovely review. We are very happy to learn that you had a fabulous stay with us. We are also glad to read that the friendly and personalized service provided by our dedicated team members have pleased you. Our culinary team is delighted to learn that you enjoyed the local delicacies. We would love to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

The hotel is placed in front of a perfect beach in trou aux biches, pretty quiet with white sand and crystal blue water. The food is fresh and delicious where you can taste local and international food. And the service is very friendly.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
DigitalMHP, Communication Team at Le Sakoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear Emma,
Thank you so much for sharing your holiday experience. We are glad to read that you have loved your stay and the location of the hotel with direct beach access. Also, our chef is delighted to learn that the delicious food has pleased you and our dedicated team members are happy to read that the service provided has made your holidays a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another magical stay in Mauritius.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We spent the past 4 days at Le Sakoa hotel, we have had a fabulous time
The staff have been wonderful, especially as we are traveling with a 10month old, they have made it so much easier for us, even making food for him everyday!
It’s in such a great location right on the beach, and very peaceful
Only negative would be the toilet within the shower, otherwise the room was great as well

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
DigitalMHP, Communication Team at Le Sakoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear KC2288,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to learn that you loved the location of the hotel with direct access to the beach. We have shared your kind review with our team members and they are glad to learn they have made your stay a memorable one. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.
Sakoa Team