We've been to Le Victoria and we have been to Trou Aux Biches -- so have compared two different hotels (just 15 minutes drive apart). I have to say that Trou Aux Biches is a massive cut above Le Victoria in both facilities, rooms and the beach. The beach has clear turquoise water and is not rocky, and the rooms are modern and upmarket (with outside showers too). The restaurants (six of them) are beautiful and the food is excellent. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, and is more of an intimate stay than compared with Le Victoria. We will be back and cannot recommend this hotel more highly. The staff and manager were absolutely awesome... alert, friendly -- we were treated like kings. The manageress popped around constantly to see how we were doing. She is an asset to the hotel, and it made our stay that much better. Thank you for a PERFECT stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most romantic hotel in Mauritius A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden...These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius. Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius. Accommodation is housed in lavish chalet-style suites built in crescents while private villas are tucked among the lush tropical gardens. With an emphasis on environmental preservation, Trou aux Biches is the first eco-friendly resort in Mauritius, while providing the latest in luxury focusing on privacy, space and diversity. All Villas, Beach Front Suites and Senior Beach Front Suites have private pools. Other suite categories open onto larger pools of 126 m2, centred at the heart of each crescent. The hotel also has a large pool designed as a key feature in the main areas. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club also has its private pool. Wherever you are, the sea is never too far, beckoning you to relax in warm, crystal-clear waters. Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has six restaurants named L'Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea. Other facilities at the resort include a luxurious Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins, a teens club as well as a range of free land and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Trou Aux Biches Resort And Spa
- Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius