Amazing.What else to describe our Vacation.
After a 4 Hour flight we arrived in Mauritius @19-30.We were out of the Airport approx 15 minutes.We were then met by our Transfer Car and taken to the Hotel.The journey took us approx 55 mins.Tired as we were the Magic was about to the start.Belinda from reception welcomed us.after a quick signature and then escorted to Dinner..Tired as we were ,we enjoyed the eats and proceeded to our Room(Tropical Junior Suite).This is a huge suite that comes with an Outside Shower(Heaven)fully fitted bathroom with additional shower faclities.Adequate hanging space/bar size fridge/tea coffee facilty and safety box.Bedding was outstanding also comes with a TV.
Setting of this resort is done so well that a sense of privacy is of paramount importance.Each set of units has a swimming pool.For the sports minded ,there a Tennis Courts and the usual water sports and of come with a SPA.
We opted for the half board option (Breakfast and Dinner).We ate all our meals at the Oasis Restaurant which serves on a buffet basis.An outstanding selection that caters for all Dietary requirements.A specail mention to be made of Noorally(Chef)Jay and Balraj and staff that nothing was impossible.Thanks guys for our specail request you made it happen!!!!!. NO PROBLEM as they say in Mauritian style with a huge smile.
The resort has a great beach and comes with brochure type of sand.
This Hotel is part of a chain(8) and has a interchange policy subject to availibilty.
Meals can be interchanged as well.
Please note that the Hotel also offers an inclusive and inclusve plus option.Lunch/selcted drinks/ pizza/ice cream and every day top up of the Mini Bar.
Will we go back and be spoilt again-A RESOUNDING yes.
The saddest part of our vacation was to say good bye to our new found friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most romantic hotel in Mauritius A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden...These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius. Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius. Accommodation is housed in lavish chalet-style suites built in crescents while private villas are tucked among the lush tropical gardens. With an emphasis on environmental preservation, Trou aux Biches is the first eco-friendly resort in Mauritius, while providing the latest in luxury focusing on privacy, space and diversity. All Villas, Beach Front Suites and Senior Beach Front Suites have private pools. Other suite categories open onto larger pools of 126 m2, centred at the heart of each crescent. The hotel also has a large pool designed as a key feature in the main areas. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club also has its private pool. Wherever you are, the sea is never too far, beckoning you to relax in warm, crystal-clear waters. Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has six restaurants named L'Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea. Other facilities at the resort include a luxurious Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins, a teens club as well as a range of free land and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Trou Aux Biches Resort And Spa
- Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius