Stayed 10 nights mid to end of march and found the Hotel and accommodation all very good. Cold drink on arrival, check in very easy, staff friendly and room clean with air con, nice balcony with sea view (slightly hid by trees) but mini bar extra, which is a shame. The food was excellent with lots of different choices and Steve the main man in the dinning room is a great host. The beach is across a main road (about 80mtrs from the hotel) but it has only light traffic, so it is not a problem and there are plenty of sun shades and sun beds. TAKE BEACH SHOES as there is some coral in cordoned off swimming area. Used the spa and steam room and was really impressed with the facility. The hotel has two decent size pools, both with sun loungers. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Casuarina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casuarina Hotel Mauritius
- Casuarina Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Mauritius
- Casuarina Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Resort & Spa Mauritius/Trou Aux Biches