Stayed 14 nights. Resort needs a touch of modernization and certainly better wi-fi and internet facilities. Rooms clean and comfortable; bar service excellent; facilities good. The staff were welcoming and friendly throughout the establishment. There were three downsides. First, there was no bar facilities on the beach - even a small facility would be welcome given the heat and distance from hotel. Secondly and more importantly, the food preparation and presentaqtion was poor. Much was heated for long periods in closed containers and came out stewed; and in addition the variety was too narrow. If you did not fancy indian food every mealtime you were a little stymied. Thirdly some petty serives - e.g. pay for tea,coffee and water from the mini bar!
But the bar facilities were excellent. Get the food sorted and its a recommendable place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casuarina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casuarina Hotel Mauritius
- Casuarina Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Mauritius
- Casuarina Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Resort & Spa Mauritius/Trou Aux Biches