We stayed in Casuarina hotel in the first week of December. Below are the pros and cons -
Spacious Room - The rooms are designed like cottages, with king size bed, nice and clean bathrooms and spacious balcony and the room is cleaned once every day.
Friendly Staff - The staff is pretty friendly and helpful.
Nice Pool and Spa - There are two pools and both are pretty good. Spa is excellent.
Good Variety of Food - Food available is sea food, continental and indian. My wife is a vegetarian and she had good options available. I specially liked the fish that was prepared there and every day had a different variety of fish prepared. Beakfast was complimentary and nutritious.
The beach is cross the road, so it depends on your choice. we didn't get sea facing room. In fact there are not many rooms there that are sea facing.
Complimentary wine was not good.
Room Service was pretty expensive and there were not many options available anyway in the menu.
We definitely had a very good stay and have fond memories of the place and Mauritius in whole. Would definitely like to go back to Mauritius as it was whole lot of fun roaming around the island and doing various sea activities like parasailing, under water sea walk etc. Perfect place for a vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casuarina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casuarina Hotel Mauritius
- Casuarina Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Mauritius
- Casuarina Trou Aux Biches
- Casuarina Resort & Spa Mauritius/Trou Aux Biches