Le Grand Bleu Hotel
Casuarina Resort & Spa(Trou aux Biches)
$114
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$280
$259
Hotels.com
Le Sakoa Hotel(Trou aux Biches)
$161
$56
$52
  • Spa
  • Free Internet
Le Palmiste Resort & Spa(Trou aux Biches)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Villa Kissen(Trou aux Biches)(Great Value!)
$36
Agoda.com
$157
  • Pool
Sannyasa Villa(Trou aux Biches)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbudget hotelcandle light dinnerthrough thomas cookindian foodscenic beautyrestaurant staffswimming poolhoneymoon freebiesthe restaurant manager mrcomfortable roommauritius tripopposite the beachmoney exchangecatamaran cruisepleasant staysuper marketexcellent hospitality
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The staff made our 7 night stay a pleasant one.
Breakfast & dinner lacked variety.
The hotel rooms are in a shabby condition with gecko infestation.
The receptionist noted guests complaints but nothing was done.
The bath fixtures, disgusting!
The hotel beach area was untidy compared to other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Book 4* star hotels only!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jenny603
Reviewed April 27, 2014

A forgettable experience...have never seen such a worst hotel ever in my life..bed bugs in beds..discourteous staff, distasteful and cold food, poor maintenance, insect ridden beds, shabby infrastructure, unmannered waiters (who show attitude when asked even for warming the cold milk in breakfast). Ruined my honeymoon completely. Shailesh the restaurant manager was very discourteous and made lewd humor. There are so many nice hotels in the same area. But Le Grand Bleu is definitely the worst and not recommended at all.

Room Tip: Dont think of choosing this hotel at any cost.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ashwin m
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Was our first time there and we had very good moments. Special word of thanks goes to Mr. Nazim, Mr. Sailesh and there team specially the Chinese nepalais, waiter he always has a smile on his face and ready to help! The food was excellent. Will be back soon :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Nasheila B
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had a 4 day trip to mauritius and opted le grand bleu for my stay. The hotel is located very close to the beach. Super market is also closeby. One thing which made my stay comfortable was the hospitality from staff. All the staff, especially the receptionist, Tina and Akash were unbelievable. The restaurant staff too were friendly. Lastly, the little angel Ashna was so warm, ever smiling. all it was a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Vijayharidas
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My thx goes to the lady who cleaned my room 118 on 31 March 2014... She found my wedding ring under the bed sheets n returned it to me...I didnt even knw that my ring was there n was going to check out as we were tld to vacate our room before taking lunch...which was absurd n i could have lost my ring because of this mess... otherwise it was ok.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family