“Great Staff”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Trou aux Biches
Port Louis
“Great Staff”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Was our first time there and we had very good moments. Special word of thanks goes to Mr. Nazim, Mr. Sailesh and there team specially the Chinese nepalais, waiter he always has a smile on his face and ready to help! The food was excellent. Will be back soon :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Nasheila B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had a 4 day trip to mauritius and opted le grand bleu for my stay. The hotel is located very close to the beach. Super market is also closeby. One thing which made my stay comfortable was the hospitality from staff. All the staff, especially the receptionist, Tina and Akash were unbelievable. The restaurant staff too were friendly. Lastly, the little angel Ashna was so warm, ever smiling. all it was a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Vijayharidas
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My thx goes to the lady who cleaned my room 118 on 31 March 2014... She found my wedding ring under the bed sheets n returned it to me...I didnt even knw that my ring was there n was going to check out as we were tld to vacate our room before taking lunch...which was absurd n i could have lost my ring because of this mess... otherwise it was ok.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Trou aux Biches hotels

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed there for a week .there were lizards and bugs everywhere, and the bathrooms OMG,the bed designs , the walls , ambience everything was a disaster,and on top of it the employees there too bad, very rude behaviour, no manners. I have never seen this bad service anywhere.bookings were done by Thomas cook . We requested them to change the hotel but no response.never goto this God forsaken place.its definitely a big NO.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Niks0417
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This is another house away from home. For me incredible experience. All staff of hotel interact like known to me for a long time. Excellent food.Specially one Nepali employee take care of my family like my younger brother. Value for money hotel. Excellent dining and bar.

• Stayed March 2014
Curepipe, Mauritius
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Room much smaller than expected. They need renovation. At night when sleeping we get to hear lizards and coakroaches walking. We were told to vacate the room before check out time. A bit disappointed with the service. But food was excellent. No complaints about food. Otherwise ok.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

When we were in Mauritius, we actually stayed in the self catering place across the road so this review is only for the restaurant itself.

The staff were absolutely brilliant!!

We went there for breakfast and supper a couple of times and every time it was great. They have great Mauririan Cuisine at the hotel and when we first went there for supper they went through the whole buffet with us.

The restaurant manager Mr Sailesh was a brilliant host and recommended some great dishes to us as well as some really great cocktails. He even gave us some little tastes of the buffet on our one night there for supper.

They even tried to help us find my girlfriend's earring when it feel on the floor!!!

Would def recommend going if you enjoy Indian cuisine as their buffets are great!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trou aux Biches
Mont Choisy Coral Azur Beach Resort
Mont Choisy Coral Azur Beach Res...
#3 of 10 in Trou aux Biches
Tarisa Resort & Spa
Tarisa Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Mont Choisy
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa

Been to Le Grand Bleu Hotel? Share your experiences!