I have been to Paradis several times and the hotel is still a fantastic hotel! Very good service from everyone, great food, beautiful white beaches, a turqoise lagoon with crystal clear water, beautiful surroundings and just so relaxing.
I tried the massage at the spa and it was also great!
We had a very nice Deluxe front room which was with direct view to the blue lagoon.
The only down side is the very expensive drinks in the bars. They are far too high, even for a 5-star hotel. I have seen this mentioned in many reviews for the Beachcomber hotels. I think Beachcomber needs to adress this. Maybe this is the reason why there were very few persons in the bars, hence the ambience was lacking every night. The live entertainment had just a few people watching. Otherwise than that I can highly recommend the hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings, with great service, great food and lots of free water sport activities. I am sure we will be back there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate leisure resort in Mauritius! If you are looking for outstanding luxury family holidays in Mauritius, look no further than Paradis Hotel & Golf Club. One of the finest luxury hotels in Mauritius, Paradis enjoys a superb location on the island's south-western tip. Situated on Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island.The greatest leisure resort in Mauritius, Paradis offers superb accommodation in rooms, suites or villas fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island's largest lagoon. Le Paradis is adjacent to Dinarobin, a neighbouring Beachcomber hotel of the same category. Both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island's greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety. A stay at Paradis heralds a fantastic culinary journey as the resort has four restaurants to choose from. The hotel is not only perfect for leisure seekers, but also for families travelling with children. A true sporting paradise in Mauritius, Paradis offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports plus the opportunity to play on three championship golf courses in the vicinity including its very own 18-hole international golf course. The hotel also has a golf academy welcoming beginners and seasoned golfers alike and a Spa which provides the perfect setting to soothe the body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradis Hotel And Golf Club
- Paradis Hotel Le Morne
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne