“A GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY”

Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Le Morne
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Paradis Hotel & Golf Club was almost empty in the middle of June 2013 with an average occupancy of some 20% for a total room number of some 300, liberally spread on the beach over a wide ares near a golf course. June is generally a quite month for tourism in Mauritius: this means that service is impeccable as there is about 5 staff for every guest! the food was unbelievably fresh and tasty and there is of scope of scope for leisure and sporting activities; it is an ideal place for the amateur fisherman discovering the lagoon with plenty of fish to catch. the prices are reasonable and the weather simply perfect for this time of the year. You should visit now before the school holidays.

Room Tip: Ask preferably for a room nearer to the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Feroze B

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Everything was perfect, we will go back next year
The location is fantastic, the service is perfect, rooms are amazing, food is excellent
the beach is a dream
There is a nightclub
Don't miss the Dinarobin hotel where you can have diner even with the full board plus package, and take a drink at the beautiful bar. They drive you there in golf car.

Room Tip: room number 159 is quiet and with a beautiful beach view and sunset
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have been there and we feel like in paradise. The room was large and I recommended a ocean view room near the beach. when we arrived the room wasn't ready and they apologize for that and let us in the room a voucher for couple massage. In the next day they bring as a beach pears from leather and for my husband a t-shirt. It is a very nice place with the mountain in the back of the hotel, the view is impressive. the band of the hotel is very nice, the sing like ABBA, I can't stop to listing. don't miss the saga dance show

Room Tip: front side of the houses, near the beach with an ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was our second time staying at Paradis. I couldn't wait to get back there! It is an absolute Gem of Mauritius! I haven't stayed anywhere else and I dont think i ever will! I will always return to my Paradis. I feel like I'm supposed to be the princess of that place haha! We stayed in the beach front room which was so idyllic! just steps away from your own private beach... We had terrible weather the first 3 days as there was a catogry 4 Cyclone! If I had known I would of postponed the trip as it was not much fun sitting room bound with a 4 year old :/ The kids Club is just so much fun but because of the rain and wind we didnt enjoy it for the first 3 days. I would advise for Paradis to put up foldable awnings for the kids so they can still do activities when there are strong winds!

One thing that does need an upgrade is the bed :) I found the bed to be a bit too hard and too squeecky... Secondly the towls need to be changed!They are way too hard! Thirdly it would be really nice if they could play some soft backround music during supper and breakfast.. the quitness does get a bit boring.. The cocktails are also a bit small.. IT would be nice if you could upgrade to bigger glasses! Also the bar tenders are on the slow side.. I waited 20 min for one cocktail :/

The location of Paradis is I think one of the best in Mauritius.. It has one of the best beaches and lagoon. The only thing I did not like was the glass bottom boat. I had no idea he was going to take us right up to were the waves were crashing. The waters were too rough and too windy! He took us right up to where the rocks were exposed which put our lives in danger! especially with 2 very young toddlers onboard.. When I asked to turn back he refused! It took us one hour to go back.. My four year old was petrified.. I was furious! They should state how far and exactly where they go.

Otherwise It's the most relaxing place you'll ever find! the stillness and quitness is just utter bliss! It is so vary zen! I love love love it there! And we shall meet again Paradis! you have captured my heart forever!!

Room Tip: The beach front rooms are much more private than the other side of the hotel (junior suits) and if y...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was our first trip to Mauritius and we were impressed with the the country and the hotel. We stayed for a week at le Paradis and it certainly lived up to its name as a hotel in Paradise! The facilities, staff and location could not have been better and we were really impressed with the wide selection of restaurants available. There are so many activities on site plus a large selection of trips to explore the country which really is the perfect holiday destination. We would highly recommend it.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Paradis is just an amazing experience, I stayed in a Junior Suite which I highly recommend although whatever room you're in you're going to be impressed! The service is first class, anything you need an not a bother at all. Food is great, so many options plus you can wonder next door to the Dinarobin resort as it's a Beachcomber sister hotel with even more culinary delights! The beach here is the best in Mauritius, beautiful white sandy beaches and plenty of them. The golf course is fab, and the backdrop of the mountain an unbelievable sight. Ideal for honeymooners, couples and families. Do yourself a favour and head down to the spa!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As a family of 5 we spent 10 nights at the Paradis and had an absolute ball. Fabulous hotel with amazing kids club for all ages - the kids are separated into 2 age groups and there are 2 different schedules for them with something happening every hour: fishing, yachting, cycling, making cookies, craft and even a jumping castle for the little ones. Kids club is also open at night until 11pm. Staff are totally amazing with the kids. All kids club included in rate.

My highlight was swimming with dolphins (seriously) and snorkeling off the beach and boat. We even went deep sea fishing and travelled 15 min by boat to snorkeling spot with more fish than Ive ever seen in one spot. AMAZING! Best to go swimming with dolphins on early trip at 7am as there are fewer boats at that time. Was so special we did it twice!

Big buffets for all meals - something for everyone.

If money is not an option you can catch a helicopter to the hotel from the airport and back again - changes a 60min winding road trip into a 15min fabulous one!

Cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: Beach front, ground floor rooms are fabulous. Can get inter-leading rooms too. There are also villa...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
#6 of 18 in Flic En Flac
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort

Been to Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!