This was our second time staying at Paradis. I couldn't wait to get back there! It is an absolute Gem of Mauritius! I haven't stayed anywhere else and I dont think i ever will! I will always return to my Paradis. I feel like I'm supposed to be the princess of that place haha! We stayed in the beach front room which was so idyllic! just steps away from your own private beach... We had terrible weather the first 3 days as there was a catogry 4 Cyclone! If I had known I would of postponed the trip as it was not much fun sitting room bound with a 4 year old :/ The kids Club is just so much fun but because of the rain and wind we didnt enjoy it for the first 3 days. I would advise for Paradis to put up foldable awnings for the kids so they can still do activities when there are strong winds!
One thing that does need an upgrade is the bed :) I found the bed to be a bit too hard and too squeecky... Secondly the towls need to be changed!They are way too hard! Thirdly it would be really nice if they could play some soft backround music during supper and breakfast.. the quitness does get a bit boring.. The cocktails are also a bit small.. IT would be nice if you could upgrade to bigger glasses! Also the bar tenders are on the slow side.. I waited 20 min for one cocktail :/
The location of Paradis is I think one of the best in Mauritius.. It has one of the best beaches and lagoon. The only thing I did not like was the glass bottom boat. I had no idea he was going to take us right up to were the waves were crashing. The waters were too rough and too windy! He took us right up to where the rocks were exposed which put our lives in danger! especially with 2 very young toddlers onboard.. When I asked to turn back he refused! It took us one hour to go back.. My four year old was petrified.. I was furious! They should state how far and exactly where they go.
Otherwise It's the most relaxing place you'll ever find! the stillness and quitness is just utter bliss! It is so vary zen! I love love love it there! And we shall meet again Paradis! you have captured my heart forever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate leisure resort in Mauritius! If you are looking for outstanding luxury family holidays in Mauritius, look no further than Paradis Hotel & Golf Club. One of the finest luxury hotels in Mauritius, Paradis enjoys a superb location on the island's south-western tip. Situated on Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island.The greatest leisure resort in Mauritius, Paradis offers superb accommodation in rooms, suites or villas fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island's largest lagoon. Le Paradis is adjacent to Dinarobin, a neighbouring Beachcomber hotel of the same category. Both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island's greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety. A stay at Paradis heralds a fantastic culinary journey as the resort has four restaurants to choose from. The hotel is not only perfect for leisure seekers, but also for families travelling with children. A true sporting paradise in Mauritius, Paradis offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports plus the opportunity to play on three championship golf courses in the vicinity including its very own 18-hole international golf course. The hotel also has a golf academy welcoming beginners and seasoned golfers alike and a Spa which provides the perfect setting to soothe the body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradis Hotel And Golf Club
- Paradis Hotel Le Morne
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne