We stayed for our first week at One & Only St Geran and then moved on to Le Paradis (for our third consecutive year). What a difference. Le Paradis is luxurious, elegant and contemporary, beautiful beach, beautiful sunsets, good value (most of the good wines were half the price of St Geran), the food for the third year running was exceptional, service exceptional - friendly, helpful but very discreet. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the gym is brilliantly decked out and spacious, great spa. We stayed in a Senior Suite which was stunning - very spacious and beautifully appointed rooms, right on the ocean, beautiful large sandy beach, clear blue water, fantastic scuba dives, attentive service all day on the beach. This hotel is a dream for families as the children are well catered for and there are lots of things for them to do and an enormous pool for them to play in which is shallow and safe. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to chill in luxury without pretentious service. Our only criticism - we stayed on full board plus and even though each restaurant appeared to have a record of this, the different waiters did not appear to know what this entitled us to. We suggested that they changed it to a token system and then clients can just pay extra if they exceed the value of the token.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate leisure resort in Mauritius! If you are looking for outstanding luxury family holidays in Mauritius, look no further than Paradis Hotel & Golf Club. One of the finest luxury hotels in Mauritius, Paradis enjoys a superb location on the island's south-western tip. Situated on Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island.The greatest leisure resort in Mauritius, Paradis offers superb accommodation in rooms, suites or villas fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island's largest lagoon. Le Paradis is adjacent to Dinarobin, a neighbouring Beachcomber hotel of the same category. Both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island's greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety. A stay at Paradis heralds a fantastic culinary journey as the resort has four restaurants to choose from. The hotel is not only perfect for leisure seekers, but also for families travelling with children. A true sporting paradise in Mauritius, Paradis offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports plus the opportunity to play on three championship golf courses in the vicinity including its very own 18-hole international golf course. The hotel also has a golf academy welcoming beginners and seasoned golfers alike and a Spa which provides the perfect setting to soothe the body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradis Hotel And Golf Club
- Paradis Hotel Le Morne
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne