We recently returned from Mauritius, where we split our stay between The Dinarobin and Shandrani Resort, both were first class. ( I have posted a review on Shandrani as well.)
We flew out with Air Mauritius which I pleased to say were pretty good, we were going to upgrade the flights to Business Class with BA, however being a last minute trip the only fares left with BA were sky high! So we opted for the cheaper economy seats with Air Mauritius.
We had a Junior Suite and upgraded the room to a Club Junior Suite, its the same room as far as I’m aware, but we got access to the club lounge, which I must admit, we visited quite frequently, they have a great selection of complimentary drinks and snacks through the day, I like a wine or two when on holiday, so that was a worthwhile upgrade.
Rooms are well furnished, beds were a little too soft for me, but my partner was raving about how well she was sleeping, so I guess I’m just a little picky! :)
They have quite an amazing golf course here too, I brought my clubs along, but didnt get round to having a game.
We ended up booking with littleluxuryislands.co.uk as they were quite a bit cheaper than Beachcomber Tours.
We spent all of our time in the resort, however I would probably pay a visit to Gran Bay next time, as that sounded like a good day out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne