We stayed at the Dina Robin for 10 nights following our wedding in the UK. As soon as we arrived at the hotel having taken a private transfer we were presented with cool towels and a refreshing welcome cocktail. Far from any holiday I have taken previously we were seated in reception and guest services came to us to take our details.
We were taken to our room on one of the hotel buggies. We had requested a 2nd floor room having read Trip Advisor reports, I really would recommend the same as it gives you high ceilings and a glimpse of the sea. We had champage, fruit and honeymoon gifts awaiting us which were lovely.
The room was very spacious and I really couldn't fault it or the excellent service from the staff who cleaned our room, gave us fresh towels twice a day and turned our bed down whilst we ate our dinner.
We ate in the L'Harmonie, Saveur Des Iles,Le Morne Plage and The Blue Marlin at the Paradis. Food was exceptional in all especially Le Morne Plage in the evening (although the premium £50pp for Barbecue night was a little excessive). We benefitted from honeymoon lunches each day which we tended to have at Le Morne Plage overlooking the ocean - amazing.
I agree with a number of other comments that drink prices are excessive, we managed to spend £650 on alcohol (I was drinking local Mauritian Green Island Rum!) and were only drinking 4-5 drinks per day. I think this is why the evening entertainment has not taken off due to lack of atmosphere and people in the bar.
I would like to comment on amazing service and attention to detail, the staff especially Audrey can not be praised highly enough, I have never experienced such good customer service.
For anyone wanting a quiet, luxurious get away from everthing holiday, this is the place! Nick at Travel Designers, Clapham offers very good rates, book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne