Having gotten married at the Shandrani the week before and our family and friends were on their way home we moved to the Dinarobin.
All I can say is WOW!
We were met and checked in immediately and shown to 'The Club' where we met Clifford who told us everything me needed to know about the hotel and offered us a drink as well. Clifford was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable.
Having had problems booking restaurants before we headed straight to the booking desk. The ladies there were very good, they asked what we wanted and said if we were happy to eat in the buffet tonight they would book up the remaining evenings for us.
We stayed in a Club Junior Suite again...Wow! we truly had booked something special.The swimming pools in the middle of each crescent are something special too.
That evening we ate in the buffet....I have to say a huge step up from the buffet at the Shandrani with live cooking stations (i.e. would you like a piece of fish....i'll just cook it for you.....fresh vegetables being cooked in pans in front of you) so everything was fresh & pipping hot. While we were there the lady who we spoke to earlier came over with an envelope which had details of all the restaurants we had been booked into for the week!!!fantastic!
The hotel had done a special evening on Easter Sunday (lots of handmade chocolate deserts and some special dishes for mains....they had really made a huge effort to make everything special).
We ate in both restaurants in the Dinarobin plus we had the pleasure of eating in the Paradis when they did a special fish buffet evening and the Blue Marlin (which was Exceptional!).
I'd also like to mention Sanjay in the beach restaurant, after the first day he remembered our room number and drinks order and was very welcoming....he always had something fresh to eat (not necessarily something on the menu) he couldn't help you enough. And the food again was so fresh & piping hot.
Every evening we sat in the mahogany bar and were made to feel very welcome too, I would like to mention Micheal & Parma in particular who were very accommodating and enjoyed talking to and learning about them, Mauritius & the hotel.
Since we got married at the Shandrani we hadn't received our photographs so Sandy organised a meeting with the photographer to drop them off, she even came to find us while we were having dinner to make sure it was all sorted out (how she know where we were and who we were...amazing).
Everyone's attention to detail at this hotel is astounding.....with the added bonus of being able to use the Paradis hotel too, it really is a beautiful hotel.
We WILL be back!!!!!
Thank you for making our stay so special.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne