“one of my best holidays!!!”

Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Le Morne
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I usually travel a lot and I visited some great places, but I really loved Mauritius and this great resort under Le Morne rock.
My suite was very spacious and in a perfect beachfront location, the food was gorgeous with different themes every night, the Clarins spa was full of exciting treatmets to try.
Everything was so lovely...
Even when my friend left after 1 week and I stayed 1 week more alone there, I really felt like at home.
Everybody was so nice and kind with me, they knew my name and always remembered my room number.
I extended my best compliments and my thanks to all the staff, and now I want to share with all of you one of m y best experiences.
For sure, I'll be back there soon!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in a beachfront suite, one of the best rooms, but every place there is magic!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Beatrice P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice large suites with a (heated) private pool, a beautiful golf course, excellent service from the Dinarobin staff, great food, very quiet resort, amazing 'Spa by Clarins',... In general: a perfect place to relax and to have a great holiday in a luxury hotel! One of the best we've ever stayed at. 'A paradise on earth'.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We miss Dinarobin! We spent 14 days enjoying a wonderful family holiday together. From the welcoming cocktail when we were effortlessly checked in to the final good bye, we were pampered and looked after by the wonderful staff. We had a Club Junior Suite which was a couple of steps from the heated pool. (The heated pools are in crescent 2 and 5.)We loved our gowns and slippers in appropriate sizes. The children had special toiletries and teddies were placed on their beds.
The Bob Marlin Kid's Club was exceptional. Our 6 year old played golf, water skied, made brioche, did crafts and face painting. The club is from age 3, but our 2 year old was always welcomed and included(accompanied by a parent or babysitter).
We had opted for the Club option which worked so well. Open from 8am - 8pm, we were able to enjoy late breakfasts, light lunch, tea or drinks.... And a cocktail before dinner every evening. Do try the petit punch!
We had most meals at L'Harmonie as a buffet was easier for us. Il Gusto was great for adults.
We enjoyed the water sports which were on offer at Paradis Boat club. The dolphin trip was a highlight! Along with the amazing sunsets! We plan to go back next year!

Room Tip: Choose crescent 2 or 5 for the heated pools.
1  Thank TinkyK
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We (family of 4 with 2 small children) recently stayed at the Dinarobin for 7 nights in first week of July. It is a huge and a beautiful property in the Le Morne village of Mauritius. I would have given it 5 stars but for some disappointments, which I will come to later. Firstly the good things:
1) Large area to walk around, offering privacy. Neighboring Le Paradis is a sister property and guests have access to all restaurants and amenities there. Le Paradis has an exceptional beach.
2)We stayed at the Junior Suite, which was a large room, big covered verandah and large bathing and toilet area. Very comfortable and Dinarobin does a great job of customising it. In our case, they put in an extra bed for my 6 yr old son and a small cot for my 2 yr old daughter. They also, provided infant soaps and toys. Exceptional, in my view. Thank you guys for this.
3)Lots of restaurants in the evening (total 8 or 9 if one includes Le Paradis as well). However, we did not eat dinner at any of them as there weren't too many vegetarian options. Also, the whole reservation process makes it too informal especially when one is on vacation. Room service was disappointing as well, as first time around it took more than 45 minutes to deliver and the presentation was not great.
4) Chef Vinod and Waiter Rakesh at the Beach restaurant really helped us out with good veg food options during lunch time (the restaurant closes at night!). Both went out of the way to cook outside the menu to meet our specific requirements. Exceptional once again.
5) The ladies at the Kids club did an exceptional job of taking care of my son on several days. Must have required lots of patience.

Some feedback / other comments:
1) Because of the size, it loses its coziness. We went to Oberoi once for lunch, and really felt it was cosier and more private. May be Dinarobin can do additional work on the landscaping.
2) Even with so many eating options, as I mentioned above, we could have had much better time with eating options. Being vegetarian and preferring only some cuisines, we may not be your typical guest but I thought the room service could have done a better job to discuss our specific requirements.
3) The beach at Dinarobin is not great although it is huge. I think Le Paradis, next door, has a beautiful and calm beach where you can easily walk in water and also has better views.

3  Thank beegee76
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our stay at Dinarobin was amazing in every way imaginable!
The estate itself was a work of art. The staff were so friendly and of course the facilities include everything you would want.

This is a luxury hotel which will fulfil your relaxation needs in all ways.
I highly recommend it for couples, family and for friends.
I wish we had stayed longer!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

First class hotel. I highly recommend it, but specially for people like me looking for luxury without ostentation. We found there respect for customer's privacy and tranquility. Very good experience. I'd like to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Visited for my daughters wedding first week of July 2013. What can I say but absolutely first class all the way. Pictures of this hotel don't do it justice. Must be one of the best in the world. We had a standard room which was luxury with a private veranda, huge bathroom, bath and wet room, fridge/ mini bar and fresh water every day with a fresh bowl of fresh fruit, huge bed ultimate comfort. Communal areas are kept to a high standard, infinity pool just a picture.Heated Salt pool in each block so never busy. Beach is private to hotel and lovely with comfy day beds on waters edge. What makes this hotel up there with the best is the staff. So welcoming and attentive which makes it very personal. They were fabulous with wedding arrangements and everything was taken care of. Wedding coordinator very good. Private area on the beach for the ceremony with lots of staff attending . Champagne and delicious chocolate cake to toast and then bride and groom taken off on a short boat trip at sundown. For dinner you have a selection of first class restaurants but as a wedding party we sat on the beach front under the stars for a very special and delicious dinner at the saveur de isles restaurant ab fab! Buffet really good so is breakfast as much as you like of divine food. Drinks not too badly priced put on tab and pay at departure. Staff fab, location one of the best we have visited, weather just right not too hot no rain, food just lovely, recreation activities all there for you if you want, rooms just luxury. One tip , take the buggy to connecting hotel Le Paradise fab golf course and the beach is full on with paragliding, banana boat, ringos etc. When your worn out with that there is a rum bar delicious! Its only 1 hour from airport and easy to hire a car the explore rest of island but just enjoy the luxury if there is a Paradise this place is it. A BIG Thankyou to Dinarobin and all the staff we had a lovely time, you made my daughters wedding very special and we will return to you that's a promise.

Room Tip: Go on agoda or direct on beachcomber website to get best deals.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Le Morne
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
Constance Prince Maurice
Constance Prince Maurice
#1 of 2 in Pointe de Flacq

Been to Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!