We visited Dinarobin in May 2012 and it was simple the most amazing family holiday we have ever had. On arrival we were blown away with our room and surrounding - its is beautiful. We had 2 inter-leading rooms , the kids rooms had a whole king sized bed with a cot surround for our 3yr old and our 1 yr old had a lovely wooden cot, the room was equipt with kiddie slippers, dressing gown and bath products - so much thought had gone into everything. Our room with its huge king sized bed which had space for all 4 of us was great and the huge bathroom a treat. Outside we had a sand circle with sun loungers - a great added bonus for the ground floor rooms and a few meters away the swimming pool. Each set of room has there own pool and it felt like our own private pool as never saw anyone else there. Beyond the pool is the beach and finally (its a very wide beach) the sea. It was quite a walk to the main area but not too far and we could just dial for a golf cart to pick us up if we wanted to. We ate 12 nights in the main buffet restaurant - the food was the best ever (and we have stayed at a lot of buffet style hotels) a different theme each night with top quality produce. We did eat at the other 2 restaurants but we just loved the buffet with its choice especially good for fussy eaters.
The kids club was great lovely ladies and we received a birthday card for my son on his Birthday 8 month after our return - a lovely touch, but it sums up the hotel nothing is too much trouble, the staff are fantastic and the extra touches so well thought out. An expensive holiday but worth every penny, I want to go back again this year but have to save up again 1st. I total recommend this hotel and its location. We visited the north of the island 8 years before but the south is truly special, so private and quite not beach sellers just the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne