“Kitecourse”

Le Morne Kite School
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Le Morne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kite surfing for all Level's Beginner to Intermediate, Free Style/ Wave Ridding coaching. Teaching with Talkie-Walkie and Security Boat Stand Up Paddle lesson and rental Surf lesson and rental Kite shop in Le Morne and La Gaulette "Enjoy Your Ride"
Salzburg, Austria
“Kitecourse”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Mario is a very pleasant and reliable guy. During my beginners kitecourse, he always showed great commitment and a good portion of patience as well ;-) . In my opinion he had a very professional way of analyzing the problems and helping to solve them. We can definitely recommend this kite school.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“6 Star Kite Shool in Le Morne”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have kite boarded for a few years and our 12yr old daughter has been wanting to learn. With a planned holiday to Le Morne I looked up the various kite schools in the area as le Morne is a great learning environment. Based on other trip advisor feedback I made contact with Mario at LMKS and I can give only an excellent all round rating and confirm that other trip advisor feedback giving him a high rating is accurate - from the initial e mails and feedback, to his patience and professionalism during training, especially as training young childern has its challenges he is superb. Additionally he was most gracious in collecting us and returning us to Paradis Hotel for the training sessions.

So, if you are looking at schools in the area I can certainly give LMKS a thumbs up as a school to use.

cheers

James

2 Thank James042014
London, United Kingdom
“1st Week of Kite”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Mario is a great teacher, very friendly person, and 100% reliable. Private lessons with him were much cheaper than the other Kite Surf Schools I've approached in Mauritius. He comes and picks you up from your hotel which is great. I would 100% recommend him and would take lessons with him again anytime

Nairobi, Kenya
“Mario was great”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Mario helped me with jumping and riding a surfboard. He was super patient and enthusiastic, and he even took pictures while he was instructing. The price was extremely fair. If and when I go back to Le Morne, I'll definitely get in touch with Mario for some more lessons.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Siena, Italy
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience !”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

One of the best place where to kite!
Mario is a good teacher and a great kiter.
He help us to find an accomodation a car and he showed us the best spot ever where to ride safe!
I will be back again for sure the kite lagoon is a place that i will keep in my heart forever!

Grazie di tutto !