“Khumalo & Sibeko - South Africa”
Review of Mornea Hotel

Mornea Hotel
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Le Morne
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Khumalo & Sibeko - South Africa”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Excellent service, beautiful place to be. Helpful, & smilling staff from the receptionist, waiters, room service, barmen & the entertainer (DJ).

We had a really warm welcome, throughout our stay we were treated like a king & queen. We definately be visiting the hotel as a family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cape Town
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We had been at Le Mornea Hotel me and my family.ive not expected that my holiday will be so nice with happiness..excited...and funs.we had really warm welcome me and my family and all the staffs was very dynamic with smile and always to fill us that you are at home...the place is very clean our room are confortable...Breakfast..Lunch and Dinner was very good..the Mauritian food ..hummmmm very good and taste..my children enjoy the mini-club and its vas very successful...its a very nice place for water sports..kite surfing...really its a very nice place and very nice hotels...i will come back to enjoy those memorable days that i pass with my family...and thank you to all staffs...i be back..

Room Tip: Choose the family Rooms
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Stephenson P
Mombasa
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Excellent place for water sport or just enjoying the nature. Service in top and extremely helpful and receptionists always smiling :-) despite changing plans back and forth. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was good with the Lunch as excellent. The staff were always helpful. The roads are good and behavior in traffic makes it easy for you to rent a car and go on your own. A place worth to come back to.

Room Tip: Choose room according to the level of equipment you are carrying.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Port Louis
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had been to the Mornea hotel my wife and i for a break,it was really successful. We had a really warm welcome,the staffs were friendly always smiling .Our room was nice and clean,with a wonderful set up from Manoj and his team.Food was delicious and service excellent thanks to the Chef,Dev,Pawan,Delina and all the team.

A big thanks to Reena,Swapna,Aminel and everyone who had made our stay memorable.

Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alain K
port louis
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Ramnish G, you and your cousins were so disgusting at lunch time on sunday. I, myself, got as embarassed as the hotels staffs. So cheap of you to go and pick all the chocolate mousse and place them on your table before you take your meal so that others could not even enjoy this. I would have taken one and then when i complete it, I would go check if more is available. Did you never learnt that?? I was ashamed to say I saw you doing this. Fortunately the hotel staffs were as superb as the environment, cleanliness of room, lobby and restaurant. To my opinion Boat House a bit too far. I really enjoyed my stay. Thanks to Le Mornea Staffs.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank shakmlo
Petit Raffray, Riviere du Rempart, Mauritius
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We've been to Mornea for 2 days in July 2012. We were a group of 9. Had a great welcome. Our rooms were nice and clean, with excellent room service during the day. Food was delicious specially the "mousse aux chocolat" that we all enjoyed. ;-). Staffs were outstanding, friendly, and always smiling. Bar was superb. Lots of activities that we enjoyed. Even win the appero game! We all had awesome moments there at Le Mornea. Thanks to you guys and keep it up. Already planning a second vacation at yours soon. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ramnish G
Floréal, Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had been to the Mornea hotel we were a group of 12 . We had a really warm welcome the staff were friendly always smiling .We went there to have a break and it was really successful for we had really a good service be it for the rooms,the food,the bar and everything .Thanks to all the staff including the director. will meet again in December cheers keep it up

Room Tip: normally that depends as for me due to children a room near the pool is really the best choice for y...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family