We stayed here for 5 nights as part of a tour of Mauritius and were all-inclusive. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Having a choice between buffet or a-la-carte for evening meals was appreciated by most of us.
The service in all restaurants was excellent, just a shame the coffee shop closed as early as 6.00 p.m. (the one at LUX Bel Mare closes much later).
I was able to use the gym from 6.00 a.m. which was great because it's always difficult to fit in a visit later in the day. Sunbeds were always available, another thing that can be a problem in many hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius