Simply the best hotel - location stunning, staff brilliant, rooms fantastic, food - excellent. Dont hesitate just book this hotel - you'll have a blast. We only went for a week - it wasn't long enough!
Ala carte restaurants get booked up quickly so book ahead on your first morning. Both the Italian and fish restaurants are superb. The all inclusive is worth the money - although some drinks and food in the ala carte restaurants are extra so just watch out for these. The hotel also arranges a trip to teh local market in Goodlands which is free but worth a visit.
Water sports facilities are excellent and most are free - the tubing is is worth paying for - great fun.
There are beach hawkers that come around every day but a polite no thanks and they go away - they do not pester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius