Excellent hotel for a relaxing holiday. Staff are superb and make you feel welcome from the start. Nothing is too much trouble. The room were large and well furnished and for once had enough wardrobe space and hangers. All areas were very clean and plenty of sun beds. Food was excellent. We tried the al a carte on the beach and it was worth every penny. The lamb chops were plentiful and cooked to perfection and the chicken kebab was excellent - well worth a try.
The only downside was the location, nothing really around the hotel if you wanted a walk outside but that said it was relaxing. Entertainment on every night until 11pm and after that no noise what so ever.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube