We have just returned from a fantastic holiday! Agree with other reviews, the drive is a long one from the airport, but as soon as we arrived we were welcomed, given fresh flannels and welcome drink, and well informed by staff (Usher) etc. We arrived mid-morning, but we were able to check into our room straight away which was great after all the travelling and given all the details of our all inclusive package which was great as we knew what to expect immediately. Holiday is in a lovely location, with beautiful views, we were on the 1st floor and had a fantastic view over the hotel and beach.
Food was excellent, a great variety and different everyday, always freshly cooked. Definitely enjoyed the 3pm-5pm pancakes!!! Bar service could be a little erratic, but overall we found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. We also had a packed lunch when going out for the day which was lovely, and bigger than we thought it would be!!!
Very much enjoyed the meal we had at the beach bar/restaurant as well.....this wasn’t included within the AI package, but AI customers did get a discount. Well worth a visit even just once on the trip. Food was beautifully done and was a little more intimate than the main restaurant.
Mauritius as a destination was just right for us, very relaxing and great climate, and also things to do if you wanted to - would recommend the country, and this hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube