Overall good holiday, after a long journey would have been nice at receive a welcome drink, had to wait until checked in and sent for breakfast before we could get a drink, breakfasts was good, evening meal was really good, most lunch was from menu, so if you didn't like what was served you had to wait for evening meal, Nitash was a really good barman, you could have a laugh a joke with him, however the rest of the staff could do with taking a leaf out of his book, some could be very rude. Room was fine and kept clean, hotel also kept spotless, all we wanted was a relaxing holiday and that is what we got.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube