Arriving into Mauritius the airport signs welcome you to paradise and the Paul & Virginie certainly lives up to that. At the north of the island the hotel is in a quiet village with wonderful coastal views, a great spot for relaxing. The all inclusive package is worth choosing, the food was all excellent and there was a nice balance between buffets and served meals, the package also included a wide selection of drinks from the bar too. The honeymoon offer had some nice touches too, such as a boat ride on the lagoon, and the spa treatments were both good and sensibly priced. We really enjoyed our stay and would certainly go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube