My sister and I had a really nice stay at Verandah in July2011 and a great time in Mauritius. The staff were most welcoming,esp the night entertainment crew, Clive, Patricia and others like barman Bob - pity the entertainment ended early as us Capetonians love to party into the night! the location is perfect, providing good swimming and watersport opportunities, no noisy crowds around you and nice quiet spaces to relax! My only objection would be the food which was very much the same every day - more thought should go into providing variation. The room was suited to our needs and very spacious. I will defintely return to Mauritius and perhaps the same hotel as well.
Marlene Titus (Plumstead) and Stella Smith (Belhar) Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN OASIS IN THE HEART OF BUZZY GRAND-BAIE Veranda Grand Baie Hotel and Spa nestles in a beautiful bay at the heart of the lively village of Grand Baie - with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops at your door step. This is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life or yacht out to the beautiful islands of the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel Grand Baie
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel And Spa
- Veranda Hotel Grand Baie
- Grand Baie Veranda Hotel
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Mauritius