- Well trained staff, though many are unfriendly.
- Beautiful private beach
- Average water sports (skiing 3 times per week - only 10 mins per time)
- Nice comfortable, though not "luxury" villas.
- Brilliant restaurant, lovely setting (Food did get boring after a while)
- Okay pool area
- Small beach, which fills up very quickly.
- Villas were clean and nice - but do not come here for a luxury getaway.
- Some unfriendly staff (don't get me wrong - some of the staff are very friendly)
- Value for money was lacking.
- Water sports were below par.
- Lack of pool lounger (or a sufficient number of loungers) in the pool area.
- The outside of the villas looms old, and dated.
This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a basic, comfortable family getaway, but for a bit more you could stay at the beautiful La Cannonier or Club Med which have a HUGE array of activities and water sports.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking