“Great small beach”
Review of Pereybere Beach

Pereybere Beach
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Grand Baie
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Great small beach, my first in Mauritius as its my first day, here. Plenty of locals enjoying their Saturday swim and some tourist getting roasted. I can highly recommend cafe Taria its the only beach restaurant on the beach with super friendly staff, they evenminded my bag when I went in for a refreshing swim

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Considered to be the best beach on the island. Not sure of that as it depends what you want. It has good access to restaurants and shops. Not too many boats. Good snorkling with lots of fish close to the shore. There is often a sand sculpture being constructed for the extra interest.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Tranquillity is the first word that springs to mind when I think about the azure waters and sandy beach of Pereybere Beach. In a way it personifies the island experience for me.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

lovely public beach we even saw dolphins whilst in the sea swimming lots of eating places plus good supermarket nearby if you want cold drinks

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I liked the white sand to relax and sun bathing, the nice blue turquoise water for swimming, the weather is special to this activity. I used the sand to make some illustration, thus i'm introducing to this review a nice artist picture..The only inconvenience is when its crowded some days. Anyway we have to share this ambiance...

1  Thank Steve B