“Value for money & Excellent Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Patrick B
Melbourne, Australia
“Value for money & Excellent Location”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Me, my partner, parents & some friends stayed at this accommodation in March/April and we were all very satisfied with the accommodation & service provided. We hired the 3-bedroom apartment whilst our friends/parents chose the 1 & 2 bedrooms ones. Absolute amazing location! The public beach is just across the road.The shops, the bank, the bus-stop, the chemist, the doctor and the restaurants are just at your doorstep! Everything you need is close as the apartments are in the centre of Grand-Baie. Everyone from the manager to the room maid were extremely kind and polite! Always trying to accommodate your requests! I need to mention the excellent service provided by Raisa, Ebrahim, Saoud and our cleaning lady.
We were all there to celebrate my 60th birthday. On the day of my birthday, with the help of my partner, Ebrahim organised a private picnic for me, my family & friends to Ile aux Cerfs, to the GRSE waterfall & to a another private island by speedboats. They even surprised me with 3 (not 1) beautiful & tasty birthday cakes. As mentioned in the introduction of the property, the apartments are clean, air conditioned, and have a flat- screen TV with free to air channels. Free WiFi is also offered. I received the best internet reception on the balcony! If you need to rent a car or go on exploring the island, Raisa at the tour desk will be more than happy to help and give you her expert advice. We hired a vehicle from Ebrahim and booked a few excursions: no complaints: the vehicle was comfortable and the cruise to l'ile Plate was so enjoyable! I would 100% recommend this property for the following reasons (1) Value for money (2) Location (3) Basic but functional amenities (4) Services provided. Definitely coming back!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing